Who to work for in my Arena lineup?

Hi all! I have been a lurker on these forums since I started playing the game about a month ago but haven't posted yet. I am looking for some input on what I should do with my team in Arena since I have been slipping as of late. Just the last few days I have dropped from being in the top 50 to as low as low as 129 and I can't climb back up.

Currently, I run Phasma (L), Kylo, Sid, Lumi (all purple gear 5*) and either my Vader or JC (4* purple). I think that I'm slipping because of my lack of a solid option at the 5th position. I understand it might just be that I need more stars for everyone else but I would like to farm someone with the Cantina credits starring up Kylo will continue to provide and plug that character in the last spot.

So I guess my main question is who best fits into my main lineup out of the cantina shipments? I already have Poe, Fives, Boba, and Old Daka from the shipments all at their starting star levels. I am leaning towards Fives because of his synergy with Phasma but I am second guessing myself. Also this is mainly for Arena since I can clear GW with my current team everyday.

Any response/help is appreciated. Thanks!