Greedo

Does anyone else think they need to change Greedo's special ability? I think they should his detonater do half the damage of other splash damage attacks when thrown, then blow up after one or two turns and do the same amount of damage as other splash damage attacks.

Replies

• They probably need to change all the detonator abilities on scoundrels to be honest. It doesn't make sense for them to have a 2 turn delay and do the same damage as the AOE of someone like Kylo or Sid.

If they insist on keeping a 2 turn delay, they need to do a TON more damage, like twice as much.

Ideally though they should just make them like regular AOEs, i.e. detonate immediately and do damage relative to other toons.

It's sad because Greedo is actually a decent toon, but horrible on defense because his AI will always have him throw detonators on round 1, which is useless. If his special ability was just AOE dmg he would improve substantially and yet not be overpowered.
  • I suggested to the devs that when you apply a thermal you could use it like an expose, and when you kill that char it explodes and does splash/aoe damage to adjacent units.

Sounds fun to me, the taunts and removals in the game could make it difficult yet rewarding, and i like a good duck hunt :)

Thermals at this time are extremely bad... throwing slippery soggy corndogs:(