Raid damage

So how does it work if two people start at the same time we'll call them player A and B....A gets one million and B gets 1.5mil...but B dies first...so my question is does the damages combine some how or is it just the 1.5 mil by player B?

Replies

• Options
    Both get the score
  • Options
    Yeah but to the overall damage to the rancor....I know we both get the points..
  • Options
    I ask because I started p2 of rancor raid and I started at 100% got down to 60% and on the chat bar it said part 2 was over. Then I proceeded to do 20% more damage. And when I finished it was p3 and he had near 100% life still
  • Options
    Whoever dies first gets their score actually counted, then the person who dies last either has their whole score counted if the combined score doesn't finish the phase - or the second person finishes the phase and does some more damage in which case the first phase is considered finished and the damage they dealt in the next phase is counted.

To be clear, if one person does 60% damage to the piggies and the second person does 30% they both count completely. If one person does 60% and the other finishes the phase plus does 10% damage to the Rancor, phase 1 is considered finished and whatever damage they did in phase 2 is also counted.
  • Options
    To be clear, if one person does 60% damage to the piggies and the second person does 30% they both count completely. If one person does 60% and the other finishes the phase plus does 10% damage to the Rancor, phase 1 is considered finished and whatever damage they did in phase 2 is also counted.

So if I started p1 at 100% and finished the round in one turn and died @ 90% on p2 and during that time multiple teams get it down to 20% on p1....the rancor would be at 90% on p2 and there damages really was useless or wasted..

So I'm wondering would it payoff to schedule attacks for your guild so there is no wasted damage?
  • Options
    Zhauge wrote: »

So if I started p1 at 100% and finished the round in one turn and died @ 90% on p2 and during that time multiple teams get it down to 20% on p1....the rancor would be at 90% on p2 and there damages really was useless or wasted..

So I'm wondering would it payoff to schedule attacks for your guild so there is no wasted damage?

It depends on if your guild is strong enough to not have to schedule it.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Well I know we are not yet but we are close and talking about going to teir 7....we have like five good guys who can finish teir 6 with one refresh just trying anything that helps
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

If you are not sure to be able to take down the Rancor, then yes, it's a good idea to schedule your attacks. Select a player, who can solo phase 1 (or the minimum that can finish it) and let everybody else sit phase 1 out to not waste their attacks. In each of phases 2 and 3 let people attack once only to make the best use of the topples (door down phases). In phase 4 let everyone attack with everything they've got left. Maybe let a few players save some strong squads for that final phase.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Well I know we are not yet but we are close and talking about going to teir 7....we have like five good guys who can finish teir 6 with one refresh just trying anything that helps

When I finally convinced my alt guild to move from tier 6 to heroic we still needed two refreshes to finish tier 6. We blasted through heroic, so if you only need 1 refresh, I'm sorry to say, that you have probably been ready for tier 7 already for several weeks.
  • Options
    So wondering about wasted damage as we are attempting HAAT. If two people start a phase (it's at 100%) and do 10% each. Does the the damage show 90% or 80%?
  • Options
    80%
    Damage is only wasted at end of a phase.
    They just don't want your damage in one phase to carry over to next phase.
    Only time to be concerned is last 10% of p1,2 and 3
  • Options
    Ok ty
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.