Double drops

Drewman65
33 posts Member
edited December 2016
I just did 42 cantina fights. I got 18 shards!! That means in 42 fights it dropped only 9 times. I have nvr had such terrible drop rates on this game as ive had during the cantina double drops. Everyone else ive talked to in my guild has also been getting lower then normal drop rates. Thanks for screwing us!
Post edited by Mageduckey on

Replies

• Start praying to RNGesus.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Yup been refreshing like crazy, getting 1/2 the usual drop rate the entire double drop time.

No reason to complain every farming aspect of the game is a complete joke.

Mods are 1,000x worse
  • Yep. First 8 mods battles got me zero mods. Next 12 got me three.
  • I had much more shards than normal. This morning i did 4 cantina refreshes and got 40 Chirpa shards. This is pure rng. Try to play poker, you ll understand
  • SecretAprentice
    48 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    haha I did 36 battles and got 8 shards for geonosian spy that means 4 drops out of 36 trys

To be fair I got a bunch the previous day so maybe they even out per total but still painful to get so few during double drops period
  • odd

i always farm using 3 battles at a time and rarely go through a dry spell

got over 100 shards in last 2 days this way
    (approx, i think)
  • I've got 10 B2 shards per refresh several times.
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    I sacrificed a goat to RNGeezus and got tie pilot from 3* to 7* with a day to spare, sucks that you've had bad luck
  • Osik wrote: »
    I sacrificed a goat to RNGeezus and got tie pilot from 3* to 7* with a day to spare, sucks that you've had bad luck

The goat was a virgin, right?
  • yesterday i got 30 wedge shards from 27 battles....
    today i got 14 shards from 26 battles
  • I needed one more mode for the achievement. Simmed the challenge 10 times. No mods lol
  • Osik wrote: »

The goat was a virgin, right?

Was?
    Are you implying she didn't die as one?
    Now I understand my bad "luck".
  • Personal experience. I used about 2k crystals i think got TIE from 4-5 :star: to 7 :star: now farming plo koon ship. So i got close to about 200 TIE pilot shards. Maybe you are having bad luck @Drewman65 ?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    If 9 out of 42 never happened to me before i would be rather happy to be honest. I'm pretty sure i had some cold streaks worse than that.
    Save water, drink champagne!