Cassian U-wing question

Can any devs verify if any R1 chars will be a copilot or not, like Bistan's U wing? @EA_Jesse @CG_CapGaSP etc.?

Also, any info on the "hardware abilities" feature that is coming soo ? I hope this is something simple, and not intended to be a future mod platform for ships...

Replies

• From watching the movie I would probably say if there is one it would be k2so... which is a problem if you are an iOS user like me (not that I will get cassian anyway).
  • Ky10Ren wrote: »
    From watching the movie I would probably say if there is one it would be k2so... which is a problem if you are an iOS user like me (not that I will get cassian anyway).

Hey now you guys get Daily Bistan shards right now...... i need Bistan as the last peice for his ship.
  • Ky10Ren wrote: »
    From watching the movie I would probably say if there is one it would be k2so... which is a problem if you are an iOS user like me (not that I will get cassian anyway).

Hey now you guys get Daily Bistan shards right now...... i need Bistan as the last peice for his ship.

You must be a new player then, as Bistan was free login toon in november where you got him to 3* free of charge...also, look in fleet shop, where he pops up from time to time...K-2SO, on the other hand is at the moment only p2p, which sucks for iOS players...
  • Cletus99 wrote: »
    Ky10Ren wrote: »

You must be a new player then, as Bistan was free login toon in november where you got him to 3* free of charge...also, look in fleet shop, where he pops up from time to time...K-2SO, on the other hand is at the moment only p2p, which sucks for iOS players...

Wrong. Couple days ago Bistan and Uwing shards showed up daily in Data Cards for 50 ally points, yes, ally points. Daily thru Dec 30. Youve been missing out, Bra.
  • NaFakCha wrote: »
    Cletus99 wrote: »

Wrong. Couple days ago Bistan and Uwing shards showed up daily in Data Cards for 50 ally points, yes, ally points. Daily thru Dec 30. Youve been missing out, Bra.

iOS get Bistan shards. Android gets SRP shards.
  • NaFakCha wrote: »
    Cletus99 wrote: »

I know that, my point regarding the phone operating system was if you have been playing from november as an android player you get both SRP AND Bistan AND their ship...if you are on iOS you might get Cassian in a tourney and thier ship in another tourney...but as of now have to pay for K-2SO if you want to unlock said ship...the similar situation is for the new android players who get SRP and his ship but have to go to fleet shipments or pay alot of crystals to get Bistan to unlock said ship...hence my comment that Grpeephole303 must be a new player...and why i thought that he might like to know where he could find Bistan shards when on android...:-)
  • SRP was a daily login before Bistan, I had them both 3* before they started giving away their ship's shards