Galactic War Unbalanced?

Granted I'm still in the midst of obtaining some half decent characters but when you're reaching the end of the battle series for galactic war the game pairs you up with a team about 10 levels higher than yourself and equipment upgrades way past your own. Is it the game designers plan for you to be unable to complete galactic war until you max out your own characters?

Replies

• I never completed it until I was 50+. I didn't have the characters to do it until then nor did I know proper strategy. I have only not completed 2 since early Dec.
  • SForsaken wrote: »
    Granted I'm still in the midst of obtaining some half decent characters but when you're reaching the end of the battle series for galactic war the game pairs you up with a team about 10 levels higher than yourself and equipment upgrades way past your own. Is it the game designers plan for you to be unable to complete galactic war until you max out your own characters?

It's meant to be an end-game component so yes. It's also based on you arena rank total power, I normally see higher level teams but less geared or higher geared, lower leveled etc.

I think it's just too hard when you're under 50 because you get such a level gap which plays into resists and whatnot, you'll be able to complete it soon.
    Make sure you're making use of cannon fodder/suicide teams as well to soak up enemy abilities.

You'll soon be able to clear it daily, I haven't lost since December.
  • Nope it's not
  • Nutteralex
    449 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I don't understands people's problems with GW I'm mostly f2p (bought the week gem sub) and can clear the whole thing with the same team and using a suicide squad once. I also stopped playing for a week and am playing catch up to the top players.

I did get a daka from bronzium early in the game and she's sitting at 6*s and max gear level 60. I run lumi JC and her and never have a problem due to their heals.
  • SForsaken wrote: »

It's meant to be an end-game component so yes. It's also based on you arena rank total power, I normally see higher level teams but less geared or higher geared, lower leveled etc.

I think it's just too hard when you're under 50 because you get such a level gap which plays into resists and whatnot, you'll be able to complete it soon.
    Make sure you're making use of cannon fodder/suicide teams as well to soak up enemy abilities.

You'll soon be able to clear it daily, I haven't lost since December.

Imo its easier before you hit 60