Best team with Boba as leader?

Wanting to know f2p characters I can farm for best Boba leader team. Currently a little over half way to 7*

Replies

• I run with Boba, Luke, 86, Poggle and Geo Soldier and I usually finish top 5 with that team in arena.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Toons who crit. :)
  • I run with Boba, Luke, 86, Poggle and Geo Soldier and I usually finish top 5 with that team in arena.

What level are you? Boba leaders are pretty rare on my hard launch server and I don't usually have trouble beating them, even with Poe / FOTP on their squad.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762

What level are you? Boba leaders are pretty rare on my hard launch server and I don't usually have trouble beating them, even with Poe / FOTP on their squad.

Just reached 64. I can't currently touch the top 3, their teams are the typical high spender teams but I've managed a top 10 finish every day but 2 for the last 5 weeks and for 2 of those weeks I finished top 5.

that's b/c boba's crit's are great but happen so much less than a sid leader. I have a maxed out boba and maxed sid. I wish i never worked on boba b/c he's useless. Granted, boba + FOTP snipe is always a kill, b/c his snipe never isn't a crit.
  • WompyRat
    109 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I guess I'll start going for crit up characters with high damage. Im fine with not being the best by any means but I'm sick of facing the same teams over and over plus fett is one of my fav characters. Maybe they'll bring in some mandalorian or deathwatch toons to go with him.

Whats the average power level in the top 10?
  • Easux wrote: »
    I run with Boba, Luke, 86, Poggle and Geo Soldier and I usually finish top 5 with that team in arena.

23-24k. I'm at just short of 21k.
  • Easux wrote: »
    I run with Boba, Luke, 86, Poggle and Geo Soldier and I usually finish top 5 with that team in arena.

23-24k. I'm at just short of 21k.

All 6* and 7* I assume?