Please remove the star requirement on raids

With all of these new characters and no way to 7* them it makes it hard to want to invest in them if they cannot be used in raids.

At this point I think it's safe to remove the star requirement on the raids so I can finally use my 6* Chirrut that I have worked so hard for! Let us actually use these new characters!

Replies

• +1
  • Serya wrote: »
    With all of these new characters and no way to 7* them it makes it hard to want to invest in them if they cannot be used in raids.

At this point I think it's safe to remove the star requirement on the raids so I can finally use my 6* Chirrut that I have worked so hard for! Let us actually use these new characters!

Tie it to gear level if there must be a barrier.
  • Serya wrote: »

Great point, was thinking about this earlier actually!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    greycloak wrote: »
    Serya wrote: »

Tie it to gear level if there must be a barrier.

+1. This is why I have the new characters sitting on level 1 in my roster. Gear limits would be a much better choice in my opinion than star limits.
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member
    All in!