Boba's ability block not working properly

So, simple setup. I face off against a standard Wiggs/Lando/STHan team. I remove their Han's taunt with execute first, then on Boba's next turn I use Death From Above, targeting Lando to prevent his Double Down. The ability block icon appears over Lando's head showing a successful block (for two turns, right?).

Well, soon as Lando takes his next turn, the ability block disappears and he uses Double Down, killing or almost-killing my whole team. Would've won except for this bug. Anyone else experienced this?

Replies

• Options
    Just had had this happen in an arena match. Lando only got ability blocked for one turn. Bug or WAI?
  • Options
    I think it's possible to resist the 2 turn ability block and still receive the one turn variation..Think of it as two separate potency/tenacity checks
  • Options
    Peempo wrote: »
    I think it's possible to resist the 2 turn ability block and still receive the one turn variation..Think of it as two separate potency/tenacity checks

Even that would be understandable, but that's not what I experienced. On Lando's FIRST turn after I ability blocked him, he immediately used Double Down. The ability block icon was above his head, it disappeared and he used his special. He did not miss a turn of Double Down from ability block. He used it every turn. So my Boba's ability block didn't block him for even one turn, despite the icon above his head. This has to be a bug.