IG-100 MagnaGuard Needs a Buff.

I feel he would be better if he had more speed. Maybe goes on turn 2? Maybe just maybe a small damage buff. I feel with turn 2 speed his special might be worthwhile. What do you think? Too much?

Replies

• U mean turn 1 if they get dookus speed down. Hate that guy. No reason the oldest guy gets to run around with 9 turns per round. Also sid is old and he gets to go 2nd. If anything the fastest should be like han or luke, the young buhls
  • I feel he would be better if he had more speed. Maybe goes on turn 2? Maybe just maybe a small damage buff. I feel with turn 2 speed his special might be worthwhile. What do you think? Too much?

1259641349478.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • U mean turn 1 if they get dookus speed down. Hate that guy. No reason the oldest guy gets to run around with 9 turns per round. Also sid is old and he gets to go 2nd. If anything the fastest should be like han or luke, the young buhls

His special has 30% turn meter reduction. I don't want him to be poe 2.0. But I guess his is only like 30% chance so maybe it will work.
  • I only unlocked him to get the 26 DS toon achievement. Left him at 2* or whatever he unlocks at. Might be good with a buff against Jedi.

I have Lobot but his leadership skill, which is supposed to give droids +23 speed and +10% potency is broken and the speed boost doesn't work first turn (same with QGJ, Ventress, Akbar and 1-2 others).
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • I only unlocked him to get the 26 DS toon achievement. Left him at 2* or whatever he unlocks at. Might be good with a buff against Jedi.

I have Lobot but his leadership skill, which is supposed to give droids +23 speed and +10% potency is broken and the speed boost doesn't work first turn (same with QGJ, Ventress, Akbar and 1-2 others).

I'm currently farming him simply because I always thought he was cool. Always like the CIS. until Tumblr ruined there name.
  • I literally just made this exact suggestion when talking amongst friends lol. Make him turn 2 and he will be useful. Turn 1 would be too much.