K-2SO : A Productive Question (for once)

Hi y'all! So as an iOS player I obviously didn't get access to K-2SO via the event. That, however, is not the point of this post and I would appreciate if it didn't get hijacked :)

My question is in light of the Cassian Andor tournament. If K-2SO is eventually farmable, I would be thrilled to participate in this tournament for a chance at their very cool synergy. However, if he's not going to be farmable I'd rather not have Cassian at all and instead save for the Jyn tourney.

Thanks ahead of time!

Replies

• Valid question. I hope somebody responds. I was wondering just to fill up my K-2SO on my lower accounts.

Hope you get an answer.
  • Same question regards cassias u-wing...
    Is it worth following for iOS players?
  • War
    932 posts Member
    K-2SO will eventually be farmable somewhere. Just because he was an Android promotion of some kind doesn't mean he'll never be farmable. After all, there's a lot more Android players without 7* K-2 than with one. And I'm sure they'd like a chance to finish him.

Also I heard ships don't require all/any pilots to use, the pilot simply adds an ability and a portion of the crew power. So your really only missing out one ability and 1/3 of the crew power, which still makes it a viable ship.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    War wrote: »
    K-2SO will eventually be farmable somewhere. Just because he was an Android promotion of some kind doesn't mean he'll never be farmable. After all, there's a lot more Android players without 7* K-2 than with one. And I'm sure they'd like a chance to finish him.

Also I heard ships don't require all/any pilots to use, the pilot simply adds an ability and a portion of the crew power. So your really only missing out one ability and 1/3 of the crew power, which still makes it a viable ship.

Not true. To activatea ship you need to have all its pilots activated. That's definitely true for single pilot ships, but according to insane info also for the other ones. If test, but I don't have the Mil. Falcon shards.
  • With fleet shipments it seems lIke it's possible to farm anybody. I unlocked general grevious about 4 days B4 I seen him in fleet shipments. Other then (raid)Kenobi and Solo isn't everybody farmable somewhere at some point? After a Character has been out 6 weeks he usually pops up somewhere.
    -FightinPhantom 303rd/720th Mile High City
    191568986 Ally Code
    Phightin.Phantom@gmail.com
  • War
    932 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Acrofales wrote: »
    War wrote: »

Not true. To activatea ship you need to have all its pilots activated. That's definitely true for single pilot ships, but according to insane info also for the other ones. If test, but I don't have the Mil. Falcon shards.

Sorry, had some bad info I guess.
    With fleet shipments it seems lIke it's possible to farm anybody. I unlocked general grevious about 4 days B4 I seen him in fleet shipments. Other then (raid)Kenobi and Solo isn't everybody farmable somewhere at some point? After a Character has been out 6 weeks he usually pops up somewhere.

Shoretrooper's been out for longer than 6 weeks, still isn't farmable. After Shore was Chirrut right? Not entirely sure when his tourney was, but that was awhile ago also wasn't it? Tournament characters aren't going to be farmable anytime soon.

Proof in the fact they're re-running a bunch of tournaments, which looks to be they're plan. Re-run tournaments between now until EP VIII tourneys start, to give the illusion of the characters being farmable.