Heroic AAT Strategies: P4 feat. Chaze (4.2M)

First off, thanks to @FN55378008 for providing the videos and team comps for this strategy comparison.

Heroic AAT Strategy Comparison: P4 feat. Chaze

The following two videos and accompanying strategies provide different successful strategies we found in Phase 4 using a team of Wedge lead, Biggs, Han, Baze, and Chirrut.

Obviously this sort of exact team composition will not be available to everyone because of the character exclusivity, but hopefully it will also provide insight on two different ways to tackle phase 4 for a higher damage output.

Strategy 1: Minimal Annoyance strategy (3M/25%)

The first, fairly obvious and self explanatory, strategy is to just kill everything and do as fast as you can to get to topple. That means start off killing those pesky B2s first, followed by burning down the AAT turrets while sneaking in hits to the main hull when it won't mess up your TM. Aside from that, topple as much as you can, and try to prevent the AAT from taking many turns, subsequently delaying its fireball attack.

Phase 4 Chaze 3M (25%) Damage video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=PYEgBb1Tz30

Stategy 2: Maximum Damage strategy (4.2M/34%)

Now bear with me here, but what if...you DIDN'T kill all the things? Or is it possible that the AAT doesn't even get one turn? Well, the answer to both is yes.

This second strategy involves hitting the turrets as fast as possible, and leaving the B2s alone (for the most part). In this case, by killing the turrets fast enough, the AAT never actually takes a turn. Sure you'll get the occasional poke from the B2s, but it's sure better than getting hit by a fireball.

Also, a fun thing to note, when in topple, the B2s are not able to dispel the topple buffs, so they are hardly a threat during topple, hence the ability to leave them alone for the most part.

The following video highlights this use of strategy, and the most important thing to note is that he takes 14 consecutive topples before getting to enrage, and the AAT never gets a turn.

Phase 4 Chaze 4.2M (34%) Damage video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pByF7kG-F5E&feature=youtu.be

Again, not everyone will be able to try out this exact team comp, but everyone can attempt the strategies presented to try to improve their personal scores. Leaving the B2s alone and going straight for topples of course requires significant speed mods, but even if the tank does take turns, it may in fact take less turns overall compared to killing the B2s.
FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind

Replies

• Nice post - thanks for sharing!
  • Nice post - thanks for sharing!

Of course! I had no idea that the B2s didn't dispel topple buffs so that was cool to find out.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Congrats on a well designed strategy...
    I just say I have been lazy on aat and mostly auto the raid to g et my 6gk shards...

But this strat looks good so might use it the times I do have time
  • Maraxus wrote: »
    Congrats on a well designed strategy...
    I just say I have been lazy on aat and mostly auto the raid to g et my 6gk shards...

But this strat looks good so might use it the times I do have time

Thanks @Maraxus.
  • @FN55378008 gorgeous. well done! thanks for sharing. @benacrow thanks for the breakdown
  • Baze looks like he belongs in GOH 2.0. Certainly not in this game. Makes every other tank look pathetic, including Shoretrooper.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Very nice score you guys should see his other phases lol FN53378008 is one of our monsters in Mighty Chlorians
  • DrNocard wrote: »
    @FN55378008 gorgeous. well done! thanks for sharing. @benacrow thanks for the breakdown

@DrNocard Thanks. Appreciate that. Nice playing against you in the Jyn Erso tourney btw.
  • Wow. What mod sets do you have on baze?
  • JJWZP5 wrote: »
    Wow. What mod sets do you have on baze?

Same question but really on all the toons. Are you running crit + 2x crit or just 2x crit + health... etc?
  • FN55378008
    50 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    JJWZP5 wrote: »

Crit chance and potency for baze(with speed secondaries). The others have a mix of crit chance and crit damage with pretty good speed and offense. Raid han needs speed and offense and crit chance. @JJWZP5 @TheFoxReDux You can check out my profile at https://swgoh.gg/u/fn55378008/. To show the exact mods.
  • FN55378008
    50 posts Member
    edited December 2016

Same question but really on all the toons. Are you running crit + 2x crit or just 2x crit + health... etc?

See my other response above

• Limitedty wrote: »
    Baze looks like he belongs in GOH 2.0. Certainly not in this game. Makes every other tank look pathetic, including Shoretrooper.

I still don't like how they introduced Baze right after releasing Shore, but hopefully maybe possibly they'll release Shore somewhere farmable since all whales have Baze now??

In any case, Baze is outstanding for P4.
  • Well done! This made me regret passing on the chirrut tournament.
  • Well done! This made me regret passing on the chirrut tournament.

He's very good. Sadly, not nearly as good alone as he is with Baze, so hopefully they become semi-farmable soon (or but Baze back in **** where he belongs).
  • Odin_Noah
    230 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    In my game, whenever the tank recovers from topple it gets 100% turn meter including its side turrets. How come the tank is not doing that in either of your videos? I guess my question is how can the tank only increment by one turn? Whenever I topple and he wakes up he gets two turns closer to enrage. Meaning ai can only topple 8 times before enrage.
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    Odin_Noah wrote: »
    In my game, whenever the tank recovers from topple it gets 100% turn meter including its side turrets. How come the tank is not doing that in either of your videos? I guess my question is how can the tank only increment by one turn? Whenever I topple and he wakes up he gets two turns closer to enrage. Meaning ai can only topple 8 times before enrage.

That happens in p2 never seen it in p4.
  • **** nice one
  • scuba wrote: »
    Odin_Noah wrote: »

That happens in p2 never seen it in p4.

Thanks @scuba; was about to say the same thing
  • FN55378008 wrote: »
    DrNocard wrote: »
    @FN55378008 gorgeous. well done! thanks for sharing. @benacrow thanks for the breakdown

@DrNocard Thanks. Appreciate that. Nice playing against you in the Jyn Erso tourney btw.

@FN55378008 you had a beastly team. I avoided you like the plague :) - tried your strat in hAAT today. Worked exactly as you suggested - i used Leia instead of Han. Had over 30% and then... .client restart yahoo. Good luck in the last bit of the Cassian tourney!
  • FN55378008 wrote: »

Crit chance and potency for baze(with speed secondaries). The others have a mix of crit chance and crit damage with pretty good speed and offense. Raid han needs speed and offense and crit chance. @JJWZP5 @TheFoxReDux You can check out my profile at https://swgoh.gg/u/fn55378008/. To show the exact mods.

Cool thank you!