Why nerf the whole game

Ppl that can't be bother to farm good chars only have one solution "nerf" it's pathetic coz if they had it there way there would be no chars worth farming after ur 5 pvp chars coz no one is better than the other when u nerf the **** out of everything good about the chars but I bet they don't wonna nerf there chars that they grinded for weeks my point is I'm enjoying having chars I haven't got that are great so I can look forward to getting them myself so stop begging nerf and start farming chars big fat OP ones like ur saying then u can win every match "apparently" coz there so OP and next time u loose don't think nerf think farm

Replies

• Options
    Just wanted to give the little guy some love!
  • Options
    He's unfortunately not so strong.

But Teebo and Ewok Elder. Those are some hard core studs.
    Teebo is great as Tank. Can Dispel, great leader, and a very studly basic ability.

Ewok Elder heals. Can revive by using his ability, and can do insane things just be standing there.

Two very beastly characters who just hang out and run out the clock.

• Options
    The ai procs 99% of the time especially Phasma. In my last 20 battles every character had an assist! Also sometimes characters like dooku just one hit me, and gets 5 turns in a row. Poe is complete bullocks! Now that I lost my 100% win rate and there's rng involved this game is awful! This game used to be extremely strategic, some may even compare it to chess.

How am I supposed to clear GW?! If you dont change it back to the old GW devs I'm going to sue you!
  • Options
    I've had it. No more forums.
  • Options
    Raaaaaage
  • Options
    Nutteralex wrote: »
    Raaaaaage

THE AI CHEATS!!!!
  • Options

Me too all people do is cry when the game is 2 months old and people don't bother to find synergies or bugs they just cry
  • Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

Me too all people do is cry when the game is 2 months old and people don't bother to find synergies or bugs they just cry

im suing EA. it's complete bullocks, how is phasma getting 500 assists in a row?
  • Options
    sue away.... i actually do better on the new gw than the old.... i used to get 60 lvl purple gear from the 2nd battle on.... so the low lvl p4f who used retreat to get farther than my low buget p2p can get bent :).... feel free to troll on me
  • Options
    barstool wrote: »
    sue away.... i actually do better on the new gw than the old.... i used to get 60 lvl purple gear from the 2nd battle on.... so the low lvl p4f who used retreat to get farther than my low buget p2p can get bent :).... feel free to troll on me

will you be my lawyer?
  • Options
    DarkWingGlee, he gets 70% turn meter from Teebo's special.
  • Options
    DarkWingGlee, he gets 70% turn meter from Teebo's special.

Sorry for being negative. But for now, Teebo and Ewok Elder have earned their pay and I'm very happy to develop them. I developed Ewok Scout as well, but couldn't put him into the ewok group or any other group.

I can put Teebo with Nute, (leia, dont have her), Hoth heroes, Resistance heroes, and counters.

I can put Ewok Elder with almost everyone, especially high dPs heoes and Taunters.

Yeah, I'll keep an eye out on how to use Ewok Scout, but for now, I'm not too eager to use him. Not to say he isn't useful, but perhaps not yet.

• Options
    I agree the amount of whining on this forum is a bit pathetic at times. People who dont understand RNG/Stats and think GW should be a handout. For the sake of a more enjoyable PvP meta though, i do think Poe and the overall damage/health balance need to be adjusted. At the moment its just a speed and damage fest, battles barely last past the minute mark
  • Options

I was the chess champ in junior high. #1 in my club of 9 players. I'm so good. now i'm #500 and I demand respect!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    barstool wrote: »

ur name has "stool" ... hehe
  • Options
    I was the chess champ in junior high. #1 in my club of 9 players. I'm so good. now i'm #500 and I demand respect!!!!!!!!!!

I love you DWG :D, you might be my favorite poster on here.
  • Options
    If someone is going to be nerfed, let's leave poe, fotp , Lea and all the others alone and nerf those pesky ewoks in ds6 hard...... Who thought a teddy bear could tear through my team like they were Luke's second coming!!!

Lol - dumb ewoks
  • ThePedroKid
    368 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I agree. A full teddy bear team simply decimates any other combo I've seen so far, lol.

Every time you kill one, it resurrects! Kill the resurrect toon and he comes back to life... EVERY TIME! It's like ground hog day fighting them.

Jawas are just as bad if they are all stacked up.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    How would an Ewok Elder, Daka, Boba Fett, HK 47 team work? Everyone would just keep coming back to life.
  • Options
    Remind me to use the word "bullocks" more often...
  • Options
    EM650 wrote: »
    How would an Ewok Elder, Daka, Boba Fett, HK 47 team work? Everyone would just keep coming back to life.

That'd be annoying if proc-ing. That'd be easy to beat cuz they have no power to do any damage.

But would just drag the battle longer. Perhaps beyond 5 minutes? I can see that but you'd need a tank in there.
  • Heisen
    364 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Problem is, when there's a select few characters that are obviously much stronger than the rest, it feels almost mandatory to have them and then you see them everywhere. Things start to get bland quickly if there aren't enough viable options. Adding more characters to the game is of course one solution, and will happen, but some fine tuning should occur every now then. Otherwise, the new characters would either be useless, or make all the older characters obsolete (aka power creep).

I understand it can be very annoying to spend weeks/months farming a character only to get nerfed, which is why I think they should use the "hearthstone treatment" where you can maybe have the option for a certain amount of time to trade in the shards of that toon for other characters (like trade in GW farmable toons for other GW farmable toons for example).
  • Options
    What is nerf? Please
  • Options
    It's when players get beat and want the chars that beat them to have there abilities taken away so that they can win every battle without trying
  • Options
    If u get beat in this game and cry nerf instead of thinking I'm gonna grind and farm and get better chars or upgrade my own chars then u should probably play an easier game! Nerf off
  • Fire
    19 posts Member
    Options
    djwarcr wrote: »
    What is nerf? Please

Nerf=Downgrade/make less powerful
  • Options
    When characters outperform others it becomes a problem. Same with characters that underperform.
  • Options
    I love when mods merge threads that are completely unrelated into one big cluster of Mandlebrot Chaos Theory.
  • Options
    If a character is out performing others then get that character common sense really but ppl can't be bothered to farm new characters so they beg EA to nerf the ones they haven't got so they can't beat them without doing anything them selves don't forget the so called OP's are available to everyone so go get them coz from what I've read these OP characters will make them win every single battle