Calculating QGJ's Zeta Leader Bonus for Offense Gain

Darth_Jay77
3163 posts Member
edited December 2016
The meat of the question is geared towards calculating attack power for Ahsoka with her unique ability and also how does QGJ's zeta interact with Offense Mods? Ahsoka gets +45 speed from her unique so is it her total speed with unique x 3 or just the base before the +45 is added? How does the Offense Mod set bonus factor in, if at all? Best Regards!

For Offense Mods is it...?
1. (un-modded offense * 3)+(secondary mod off stats)+(10% set bonus)
2. (total offense with mods and other bonuses * 3)

I'm assuming it's like the Speed set and just taking the un-modded stat but wanted to be sure because it makes a big difference. Thanks - J

@CG_Kozispoon

Replies

• Super curious about this as well I'm 1 day away from having QGJ's zeta and will run full Jedi for a while to try it out would love to know how I need to figure out the match behind this new ability. @Darth_Jay77 I feel like they won't take mods into account but will take Ashokas ability into account. If mods are figured In that would be sweet and super powerful but it seems to good to be true. Hopefully @CG_Kozispoon will give us a little insight on this.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Super curious about this as well I'm 1 day away from having QGJ's zeta and will run full Jedi for a while to try it out would love to know how I need to figure out the match behind this new ability. @Darth_Jay77 I feel like they won't take mods into account but will take Ashokas ability into account. If mods are figured In that would be sweet and super powerful but it seems to good to be true. Hopefully @CG_Kozispoon will give us a little insight on this.

If they at least take Ahsoka's unique into account that would be sweet. Everybody is hot on Aayla but I'm actually liking Ahsoka more at this point. She has immediate protection from Anakin should something happen to her foresight and she hits very hard at max gear and good mods. With retribution he's healing herself every time too, so between JKA's and GK's crit immunity and foresight from QGJ and Yoda zeta, she should be an animal. Not to mention the small group heal.
  • @Darth_Jay77 agreed I have her gear maxed out and she is amazing hits like a truck and it seems like with QGJ and Aayla she is always pulled for their assist which is awesome. I have her with crit dmg and crit chance mods high speed on them and she will crit on basic for 18k easy special got above 30k one time with offense up and her unique in play. Group heal is a nice health boost when you need it as well not to mention her health fluctuation is great for Anakin and TM boost off unique ability she is a star for me right now. she was just average till I got her maxed out though. Don't see how u can run a Jedi team without her an Anakin.