Vent Thread

With so much going on over the past month or so, it seems like there is a lot to be angry or frustrated about with this game. The blatant disregard for any toon that's not a Rebel, the controversial Boba rework, tourney after tourney, Ships in general, and I'm sure there is much more. I feel like this thread can be used for therapy in a way. Just vent whatever has made you mad that has happened to this game and see if we can identify common frustrations.

Replies

• I would like to point out Boba is not a Rebel
  • I would like to point out Boba is not a Rebel

1 out of the 80 toons in the game got looked at. Yeah he's a fan favorite but his rework was a bit too much.
  • I am getting sick and tired of these tournaments. When the character is only being given to the top 100 people or whatever, what's the bloody point? It seems like a waste of time and effort to save up enough points to be able to fight over and over against overpowered enemy teams in a desperate attempt to get a character that you can't get any other way. And when another tournament releasing that same character FINALLY rolls around, you've got to do it all over again.
    Honestly, why can't they come up with INTERESTING ways to get these characters?
  • I am getting sick and tired of these tournaments. When the character is only being given to the top 100 people or whatever, what's the bloody point? It seems like a waste of time and effort to save up enough points to be able to fight over and over against overpowered enemy teams in a desperate attempt to get a character that you can't get any other way. And when another tournament releasing that same character FINALLY rolls around, you've got to do it all over again.
    Honestly, why can't they come up with INTERESTING ways to get these characters?

To be fair it is interesting but I agree, these tourneys are just a grind and should probably be reworked or even be a little more generous with the rewards. Maybe even as far as two tourneys per toon and you are guaranteed an unlock at the end of the second tourney no matter where you place. So if it's a 50 shard unlock, you are guaranteed 25 shards at the minimum for the both tourneys. They won't be 7* but you will at least have them unlocked
  • I find tournaments fun but poorly designed. Far too big of player pools and unequal competition.

The android crud is really quite disrespectful and a violation of boththe Apple and Google ToS that CG and EA signed.
  • DarthLucaz wrote: »
    I find tournaments fun but poorly designed. Far too big of player pools and unequal competition.

The android crud is really quite disrespectful and a violation of boththe Apple and Google ToS that CG and EA signed.

Yeah, they should either make the toon unlock available to more people or have smaller shards so that you don't have tens of thousands of people competing for 20/80 toon shards.

The android users have always got better free stuff than anybody else, regardless of what promotions have been paid for. To me that's a fault on EA for accepting a bribe from anybody, there should not be exclusive content as long as they have multi-device shards. If they only had people with the same brand of device in each shards (e.g. my shard only had iPhone users in it) then it wouldn't be that big of a deal because there wouldn't be any advantages of disadvantages for competition.
  • The Android Debacle
  • The Android Debacle

Great name for it, albeit a little misrepresentative of how awful it actually is. The day they started doing device exclusive stuff was the day I lost all faith that they would ever treat everybody fair.
  • Just bought an xperia x compact and started going through goh tutorial, so I could get to a point of transferring my account. Crashed going into the second or third battle and I couldn't get past that whatever I tried. Then I discovered that this is a common issue affecting all xperia x users. This was supposedly added to the bug list in October but it's not in the main forum past about bugs, in fact i can find no official mention of it and ea seem to be ignoring the thread.

Come on, this has to be affecting loads of people, at least acknowledge there's a problem!!!

• RNG pack broke my heart man I just wanted 4 star nihilus it's so unfair :,(
This discussion has been closed.