Game crashing when playing Darkside battles

JoshTheJedi
35 posts Member
edited December 2016
Does anybody else have an issue where their game crashes whilst trying to play Darkside level 9 battles (without using SIM tickets)?

So far, I've wasted 30 energy from trying to play them and the game crashing instantly after spending the energy.
Post edited by JoshTheJedi on

Replies

• Options
    I do. Its happening on xperia devices upgraded to nougat. Other than audio being bugged; its some of the scenes or battle stages that cause the crashes since I get crashes on certain battles like the campaigns and some of the scenes work. Ive had crashes in arena battles and others for a month wasting energy and cantina energy and squad arena attempts. I used to play with audio on but have them both turned off until they fix it.
  • Options
    I usually just listen to my music so I haven't noticed the audio, but it's so annoying. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. I'm temped to just roll back my Xperia software because loads of my apps have stopped working...
  • Options
    Why would you talk like that? The devs could blame it on sonys nougat update and avoid the trouble of adjusting the game for nougat, we are not samsing or pineapple after all and we've been ignored for two months now.
  • Options
    Talk like what? It takes time to update apps to work with new software updates, so it's quite common for people to roll back software updates until the kinks are sorted. As it happens, I'm just using my backup phone as it's got older software. And I'm not blaming the devs. I've worked with software before and I'm not too great, so I understand that it's difficult to fix issues.
  • Options
    If this was happening for samsung users etc, which their customer base mainly consists of, they would not ignore us for over a month.