Kit Fisto?

Is he worth the squeeze...??? I haven't seen much insight about him on the forums.

Replies

• Very tanky.

Good skills.

Poor AoE power, poor single power.

He is missing power.

He is ok in Galatic War. I use him. But he is very lacking in power. I would stay away from him for now. No wrong, but if you can use better heroes, use them. If you must use Kit, surround him with hard hitters.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    He is a decent character with possibilities. The problem is that there are no ways to farm and star up characters like Vader, OB1, Aayla, Kit. So while they are good in the short run geared up, they will fall behind in the end game due to lack of leveling and other stronger characters.
    Post edited by EM650 on
  • Kit is good, but I don't think his description really lives up to its expectation. It says he's a high damage attacker, which is not how I would describe him. He doesn't do nearly as much damage as actual high damage attackers with hits for around 2000 and a medium crit rating. His AoE is mediocre as well, and Potency up is only useful when you actually have guys that lay debuffs on. However, he is pretty tanky around 14k (7*, gear 7, level 65) and he attacks often with chance of bonus and counter attacks.

Overall, I like him, but even at 7* he doesn't feel like the most powerful thing ever.
    Dutch Trade Alliance