Make FOST/TP farmable in shipments

DeeRod12
386 posts Member
edited December 2016
FO team was the dream before mods came around and I was discouraged by the long grind of each FOST & FOTP... Should put FOST is gw and fotp in guild shipments or cantina shipments
Post edited by DeeRod12 on

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    They are both farmable. Fost has 3 hard nodes and fotp has 2 hard nodes.

Oh wait you want them more easily farmable. Sorry your title "Make FOST/TP farmable" was misleading.
  • They are farmable. I started both back in June, and I'm done with FOTP, and 85/100 on FOST. Happy farming!
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • FOTP is not worth it. If you are trying to do mod challenge, get him to 4 or 5* then stop - should be good enough. He's useless elsewhere...
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    RyanRen wrote: »
    FOTP is not worth it. If you are trying to do mod challenge, get him to 4 or 5* then stop - should be good enough. He's useless elsewhere...

His ship is actually pretty good from what is currently available, so makes a good pilot.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    FOTP is not worth it. If you are trying to do mod challenge, get him to 4 or 5* then stop - should be good enough. He's useless elsewhere...

His ship is actually pretty good from what is currently available, so makes a good pilot.

Yes his ship is one of my favorites, will be better once they fix his TM gain
  • RyanRen wrote: »

He's amazing, can't believe you'd say he's no good lol And his ship is definitely 1 of the better ships
  • Make them easier to farm? They are already farmable. And I agree. Btw, whoever said FOTP sucks obviously hasn't seen a maxed one in action.
  • Mageduckey
    699 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    For the record, First Order TIE Fighter has the highest sustained single target damage in the game if you use him right: use his crew ability on a target lock, and have every other ship in your fleet hit a target lock, and he will do 94k (pre-armor) damage per "round" (he gets about 2 turns to the enemies' 1 turn depending on their speed and TM manipulation). The next closest is less than half that (Poe at 41k if he opens with his special for Offense Up). Even if he is the only one attacking a target lock he does 54k pre-armor damage per round (over 6 rounds).

Ships like Slave I, Millennium Falcon, and Fives have really strong AOE damage, but for sustained single target damage FOTP can't be beat. He might not be that great in squad arena, but he's definitely worth strong consideration in fleet arena.

[Edit] Once his unique is finished getting fixed (might be something to do with target locks and not his unique though), you will see these potentials (at max stats). Until then he's still amazing, though, now that they've fixed his unique somewhat.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

Yes his ship is one of my favorites, will be better once they fix his TM gain
    Mageduckey wrote: »
    For the record, First Order TIE Fighter has the highest sustained single target damage in the game if you use him right: use his crew ability on a target lock, and have every other ship in your fleet hit a target lock, and he will do 94k (pre-armor) damage per "round" (he gets about 2 turns to the enemies' 1 turn depending on their speed and TM manipulation). The next closest is less than half that (Poe at 41k if he opens with his special for Offense Up). Even if he is the only one attacking a target lock he does 54k pre-armor damage per round (over 6 rounds).

Ships like Slave I, Millennium Falcon, and Fives have really strong AOE damage, but for sustained single target damage FOTP can't be beat. He might not be that great in squad arena, but he's definitely worth strong consideration in fleet arena.

[Edit] Once his unique is finished getting fixed (might be something to do with target locks and not his unique though), you will see these potentials (at max stats). Until then he's still amazing, though, now that they've fixed his unique somewhat.

Poor FOTP...has such a broke ship. I didn't realize his unique was broken also. I know his crew ability was broke because it doesn't refresh on a kill shot of tl enemy. So the 2 things that should make his ship BA are broke.... :(
  • RyanRen wrote: »

Aside from GW on a Phasma team with GS, 5's and Leia, and aside from having one of the most reliable Target lock applying ships, top 3 in speed, and a strong DPS ship, correct he is useless everywhere else, aka Arena.
  • They are farmable. And people who started it way back are ahead of the game. Mine are nearly 5*. Im behind the curve but by no means should the grind for these toons be made easier. The grind is what keeps the integrity of most hard to obtain toons.
  • scuba wrote: »
    They are both farmable. Fost has 3 hard nodes and fotp has 2 hard nodes.

Oh wait you want them more easily farmable. Sorry your title "Make FOST/TP farmable" was misleading.

Fixed it just for you o:)
  • First order isn't worth it...
    FOTP & FOST both useless, I have them.

FOST is terrible tank, FOTP is useless in an age of AOE and other technical DPS.
    Feelsbadman