Omega advice for new Empire team

So I just got 7* Palp, and am working on my new (mostly) Empire team consisting of Palp lead, Vader, Shore, TFP and Boba Fett. I have Fett fully omega'd. I have not omega'd any of the other 4 characters. I currently have 18 omegas and could use advice on what should be the top priorities, say maybe the first 5 abilities I should do. Thanks for any input!

Replies

• Palp and tfp should be the next priorities
  • Palp being you're lead I would prioritize him first. It won't take long to do tfp next. I like Shore as the second one though - he's the backbone of your team surving especially with a lot of people running boba and b2 that eliminate your taunt. The quicker cd on his taunt is great and has saved my team quite often
  • Thank you for the input. I will omega palp out, then tfp's special to inflict ability block, then shore's taunt cooldown
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Darth Vader's Cull omega makes it unavoidable. Believe me it's sad when you have 5+ debuffs and he misses, plus the added effect hitting through Foresight is nice. I'd still go EP leader and Shore taunt first, but Vader's cull before TFP's ability block might be preferably if your still going up against Rey in arena.

On the other hand if you've made it up to Rex and ST Han's that are pusing the limits of speed, the ability block adds an additional chance at stopping his taunt if buff immunity doesn't stick.