Surprise Bronzium you win shards!!! JK

DraxalArmadine
106 posts Member
edited January 2016
So here is the issue.

I have a 2 star ewok scout. He's got a few levels.
Bronzium roll and I get a 3 STAR EWOK SCOUT!!!!.... wait
I get 7 shards instead... gosh!

-Regeneration
Post edited by Regeneration on

Replies

• that's terrible. I would ask for my money back.
  • The mechanic for shard rewards if you already own a hero is just awful. Should replace your current hero with higher * hero if you pull one that is above your current hero.

And the amount of shards you get if you pull a char of equal or lower shard value than your current one should change with the star level of the character (i.e., 7 shards if currently 2 star, then 15, then 32, then 50 at 5*, etc.). The current mechanic rewards you shards based on the * level of your original pull. So if you pull a 2* character and then later pull a 4* character, you're still only getting 7 shards. This makes no sense and is highway robbery.

@EA_Jesse

Hodor
  • r2steve2 wrote: »
    The current mechanic rewards you shards based on the * level of your original pull. So if you pull a 2* character and then later pull a 4* character, you're still only getting 7 shards.

false. If you have a 2 star character, and pull a 4* version you get half of the 4* shards. it takes 15 shards to get ES to 3*, so you got half, rounded down.
  • r2steve2 wrote: »
    The current mechanic rewards you shards based on the * level of your original pull. So if you pull a 2* character and then later pull a 4* character, you're still only getting 7 shards.

false. If you have a 2 star character, and pull a 4* version you get half of the 4* shards. it takes 15 shards to get ES to 3*, so you got half, rounded down.

No, that's not the way it works either, you can't pull a 4* version of a toon that unlocks at less, a 1* Ewok Scout is always going to drop as a 1*.
    The shard conversion rate is fixed and based on whatever * level the toon is originally unlocked at regardless of the current level you have them at.

Toon unlock * level / shard conversion rate
    1* toons = 7 shards
    2* toons = 12 (i think, been a while, might be 10?)
    3* toons = 25 shards (had this happen on Lobot)
    4* toons = 32 shards (never had this so I'm basing this on other reports)
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • @Jabberwocky I can confirm 1* gives 7 and 2* gives 12.
    This because I just recently had the AMAZING luck to pull a char from bronzium two days in a row... Teebo! And then, Royal Guard! Yes!
    Well, Teebo is not as bad, and the 12 shards might result in him hitting 3* in a while. But the Royal guard... I think I might have already hit him twice before, because he was a 2* so those 7 shards are absolute waste.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Yeah 3* is 25(Dooku), 4* is 32(Poggle and urrururur)