Buy 7 credit packs get 1 free???

I've been buying credit packs and I've never received a free one? Anyone else have this?

Replies

• Kyuu2
    112 posts Member
    You are paying 595 for the pack, which is 7x the cost of a single (85), but you receive 525k credits which is 8x the single (65.6k). It's already built into the purchase price and amount received.
  • What I never understood is that it says it has a chance to roll higher gc right?
    It says it has a chance to roll 2x or 3x the amount of credits. I've bought it 3 times in total but never was "lucky" enough to get a double roll or triple roll. Anyone knows if this actually works?
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    What I never understood is that it says it has a chance to roll higher gc right?
    It says it has a chance to roll 2x or 3x the amount of credits. I've bought it 3 times in total but never was "lucky" enough to get a double roll or triple roll. Anyone knows if this actually works?

Yeah it does but it very low as i buy alot of them.
  • I've probably bought between 10 and 12 credit packs and never gotten a multiplier either. Took me a while to figure out the "Buy 7 and get 1 free" was built into the price too. I think the phrasing could be improved to eliminate the confusion. Perhaps something like "8x the credits at only 7x the price of a regular Credit Pack!"?
  • Thanks that makes sense, guess I was reading it wrong. But I've probably bought no more than 15-20 and I've had 2 triples and 1 double