I bought every 25% bonus crystal pack and STILL keep getting popups for it throughout the day

LeoRavus
1165 posts Member
edited December 2016
So, why don't the popups stop when we can no longer buy them? And why does the bottom of the popup say the "offer expires when this window closes."

Isn't that false information? The offer never expired when the window closed before I bought them all days ago.

@EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon can someone fix this or let us buy them again with the bonus crystals when the popup appears?

Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    if you click on it it will let you buy it again...lol...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yep, you can totally buy them multiple times....something tells me this bug will last longer then teebo, I wonder why...
  • Options
    This is not something to complain about. You should be happy that you have the ability to buy multiple bonus crates. You should remove this post before devs nerf it...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    JJWZP5 wrote: »
    This is not something to complain about. You should be happy that you have the ability to buy multiple bonus crates. You should remove this post before devs nerf it...

They will never nerf someone's ability to spend $100s, I will guarantee that.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

So when I click on the popup and buy the $99 pack, it will actually have the bonus crystals or just be the regular $99 pack? Can you confirm it will be bonus?
  • Options
    Are you really asking for fair marketing practices from ea?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »

So when I click on the popup and buy the $99 pack, it will actually have the bonus crystals or just be the regular $99 pack? Can you confirm it will be bonus?

It will have the bouns crystals in it. I have gotten a few myself