Jyn Erso Is the Best Rancor Raid Character! (5.8+ Million Damage)

Hey guys!

Lot of you saw the other videos I put out this week since EA was kind enough to loan me Jyn Erso, K-2SO, and Cassian Andor to get some awesome gameplay for you guys. To close out this week, I released a video of Jyn Erso getting me 5.8+ million damage!!! She was the only TM manipulation character and I didn't even run a full squad. She is crazy good! Enjoy the video and feel free to check out the other 5+ videos I made this week!

May the Force be with you and Happy Holidays!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYbzGXIhkUE

Replies

• Why not throw cherrut in there and solo the whole thing?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    Why not throw cherrut in there and solo the whole thing?

I wanted to use as few characters as possible. Not as interesting when having a full squad I think.
  • I'm curious of how Jyn and Bistan would work with TM removal. Bistan could wipe out TM every 3 turns (% potency based) and paired with Jyn's...
  • Malthael
    972 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    This is what we all are looking for: characters to do Rancor...

/sarcasm.
  • I'm curious of how Jyn and Bistan would work with TM removal. Bistan could wipe out TM every 3 turns (% potency based) and paired with Jyn's...

Oh yeah just toss in one more TM removal toon in that 5th slot I had open and this raid would be so easy. Bistan and Jyn would be best buds for this. Bistan also uses his 3 turn cool down ability quite fast because of Frenzy.
  • Oh, so now three characters can essentially solo the rancor raid. The same way a combo of those three characters can beat out rank 1 arena teams. Seems TOTALLY balanced. How convenient that only whales have them. hmmm.
  • AhnaldT101 wrote: »
    I'm curious of how Jyn and Bistan would work with TM removal. Bistan could wipe out TM every 3 turns (% potency based) and paired with Jyn's...

Oh yeah just toss in one more TM removal toon in that 5th slot I had open and this raid would be so easy. Bistan and Jyn would be best buds for this. Bistan also uses his 3 turn cool down ability quite fast because of Frenzy.

Cool! I have a 6* Jyn (could 7* with pack) and Chirrut, I'm going to start on Bistan I think so try and solo this with rebels. Does Cassian have a spot in this group? I have him 7* but he may not fit.
    I'm curious of how Jyn and Bistan would work with TM removal. Bistan could wipe out TM every 3 turns (% potency based) and paired with Jyn's...

Cool! I have a 6* Jyn (could 7* with pack) and Chirrut, I'm going to start on Bistan I think so try and solo this with rebels. Does Cassian have a spot in this group? I have him 7* but he may not fit.

I made a previous video with Cassian and Jyn in the Raid and Cassian can apply a variety of debuffs and gives extra opportunities to apply expose while under a Jyn lead so he is useful. I was going to use him for this raid but wanted to use as few characters as possible but you can check out the previous one if you want to see him in action!
    Oh, so now three characters can essentially solo the rancor raid. The same way a combo of those three characters can beat out rank 1 arena teams. Seems TOTALLY balanced. How convenient that only whales have them. hmmm.

Yeah they are definitely quite strong. I'm super bummed EA is taking the characters back because they were fun to use! But whoever will have them will certainly be getting their money's worth that is for certain.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    If my calculations are correct, when this baby gets up to 88 miles an hour, you are gonna see some serious s#!+
  • When will be the next Jyn Erso tournament? It's not fair to make only one tournament and one player gets seven star character. In this case it should be 3-4 tournaments with one character.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    PRIMEN wrote: »
    When will be the next Jyn Erso tournament? It's not fair to make only one tournament and one player gets seven star character. In this case it should be 3-4 tournaments with one character.
    I'd need more like 20 tournaments to get her to 7*.
    I'd be happy to have her at 6* though, and that could probably be done over 15 tourneys me think.
    Why is it it's always the same that can have the great toons, aren't they super-hyper-duper strong already?? :/

• Arroth
    26 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Does anyone know how Jyn's leadership Zeta ability will work? What I'm wondering is what if a player will gain 2 buffs at once (like baze with taunt and retribution) will this player gain 2*5% protection or just once. And also when a player regains a buff he already has, will this add 5% protection or will it not count as gaining a buff?
  • I think this is just sad. It's ofc biz to make one toon OP so that whales fall for it. But for f2p it is just sad and an example why mobile games, albeit in their infancy, suck compared to real games.
    Hey guys!

Lot of you saw the other videos I put out this week since EA was kind enough to loan me Jyn Erso, K-2SO, and Cassian Andor to get some awesome gameplay for you guys. To close out this week, I released a video of Jyn Erso getting me 5.8+ million damage!!! She was the only TM manipulation character and I didn't even run a full squad. She is crazy good! Enjoy the video and feel free to check out the other 5+ videos I made this week!

May the Force be with you and Happy Holidays!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYbzGXIhkUE

With the raid sped up the rancor sounds like a cat having a siezure xD
  • @AhnaldT101 is Jyn worth zeta just for rancor? Some people say she is not high end arena, even zeta'ed.
    Do or do not...
  • @AhnaldT101 is Jyn worth zeta just for rancor? Some people say she is not high end arena, even zeta'ed.

I think you are much better off using your Zeta on someone like QGJ, Barris, Fives, or just hold off because who knows what is going to happen in the game. Jyn in my opinion is not worth it because as you said she is not the craziest person to use for arena.

• Hi AhnaldT101
    I have a question : shall I added Rex to that team or leave as You got ?
  • This necro is so funny because CLS is 100x better than Jyn now lol
  • Dragonian
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    This necro is so funny because CLS is 100x better than Jyn now lol
    If You got him :) if not , you must find other way ....
  • Dragonian wrote: »
    This necro is so funny because CLS is 100x better than Jyn now lol
    If You got him :) if not , you must find other way ....

To answer your (very late!) question, Rex is a solid choice for a Rancor team. You want to make sure that you have consistent TMR because your TMRs can be resisted. Teebo (L) QGJ Rex Jyn and TFP (or another tenacity down character like CLS ;) ) is a solid team.
  • Closing this necro down
This discussion has been closed.