When will be the next Jyn Erso tournament? And tournament rewards aren't fair at the moment.

PRIMEN
38 posts Member
edited December 2016
When will be the next Jyn Erso tournament? It's not fair to make only one tournament and one player gets seven star character. What's wrong with you EA? In this case it should be at least 5 tournaments with one character. Or if you want to make only one tournament then top25 or even top100 players should get seven star character, NOT ONE PLAYER! There are thousands and millions of players and only one player gets seven star character in every shard with 5000+ players, it's ridiculous.
Post edited by PRIMEN on

Replies

• Doesn't look likely from their track record so far padawan. Six tournaments so far and only Shoretrooper was the reward more than once at two. Then he basically became a 'you have to buy with cash' character.
  • Post said the 9th of jan..but it may have been cancelled now
  • But why did we not get a 2nd chirrut tournament? I got 25 shards for nothing! If it returned I sure think I would have the character.....
  • This is bullsith. I went all in for cassian with the intention of going all in again next month to finish Jyn. Giving us one tourney is one thing, but giving us a second, making some of us plan for it, and then cancelling it is complete garbage. Since when do they actually care about player QoL?
  • I guess they weren't selling enough $100 packs, and the **** suits upstairs told them to cancel the next tourney tourney to force dolphins to buy it.
  • What in the heck is going on cg?. When is chirrut coming back?. jyn erso is now cancelled?. @EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Kortan wrote: »
    Post said the 9th of jan..but it may have been cancelled now

I can't find it in the post anymore. Think it was canceled.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They look to be cancel for now. Probably just the easy route since there is a lot of vacation time coming up to cancel everything and deal with it in the new year when everyone is back.
  • I am eager to buy Jyn, hate tournament. Give me a way that is similar cost to aurodiums or chromiums.
  • I think we can all agree that the tournaments are one of the worst ideas of the game. I have yet to meet many folks who actually like them. They take way too much time, and the prized character should unlock for many more players than just the top 100. Maybe the top 500 or 1000. Plus, it doesn't make any sense to put players together in Lvl 80+ shard...where you have new Level 80s going up against those who have been playing for over a year. How do they even compete?
  • Tournaments are good for cheaters
  • Nack_Alfaghn
    593 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    theHejiN wrote: »
    Tournaments are good for cheaters

I agree, they have made it so that only a handful of people get the toon, which is what everyone joins the tournament for. The other prizes are just extras.

Did they really think that people would not cheat when they feel they have no other choice but to cheat to get it.

Add in the fact that its sometimes hard to spot a cheater due to being able to buy refreshes. Did the player who has an average squad cheat or buy a ton of refreshes. Sometimes its an easy spot others its hard to tell.

At the least it should have always been shoretrooper as the prize changing every tournament makes it more likely for players to cheat.