Not receiving galactic war awards.

The screen pops up at end of battle and for example it told me I've received 4 blue ability tokens but I only received 2. Same with the green gems it said 400 but received 200. Anybody else got this issue unless it's me being stupid some how??? Thanks

Replies

• Same here. Very annoying.
  • Multiple threads about this already here on the forum.
    It's a visual bug, the game shows double the rewards you are supposed to get. But it actually hands out the correct amounts. An easy way to see if you got enough is tracking the gw tokens (green gems). If you complete gw you should have gotten 1200 in total.
  • Okay thanks
  • Pindasauskanon, it's not like you say for me. Total GW tokens after completing today were 800 (2 shard sets purchased, not 3). Furthemore, the first GW token reward was shown as 200, but it only gave me 100. Correct me if I'm wrong, but 100 tokens have never been a reward in GW.
  • Kumagoro42 wrote: »
    Pindasauskanon, it's not like you say for me. Total GW tokens after completing today were 800 (2 shard sets purchased, not 3). Furthemore, the first GW token reward was shown as 200, but it only gave me 100. Correct me if I'm wrong, but 100 tokens have never been a reward in GW.

Did you complete the whole gw, finished the 12th battle?
    100 is a correct amount for the first tokens you get. It usually goes something like this: 100, 100, 200, 200, 200, 400.
    If you finished the 12th battle and only received 800 tokens, you're getting too little.
  • Yes, I finished the 12th battle and I got 800, 2 purchases.
  • Kumagoro42
    9 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    And now after a daily completion, I've just been left with *390* tokens, what the hell?! Why is Galactic War so bugged?