Level 83 looking for T7 guild

Hi all, I am a dolphin-esque player, having spent about $150 on the game since I started in July. I am in the EST timezone, and I am looking to find a guild that is doing T7 rancor and T6 or T7 tank. I like the people in my current guild, but we are just progressing too slowly. Since the T6 tank raid nerf, we are still on P3 and I am the top contributor with almost 10mil. Also, the gear I need never gets donated, and my requests usually go completely unfilled.

I typically rank in the top 50 of my arena; I have ranked top 20 about 3 or 4 times. I place between #2-5 in ship arena (#1 spot is usually held by a blue whale). I'm just looking for a guild with more organization and activity, including gear donation. I like the idea of organized raids with 24-hour windows etc. We have nothing like that.

I do plan to stay in my guild for a couple more days as I think we will finish tank raid soon and I'd like to get the credit. I have attached some screenshots of my collection and arena rank to give you some idea of where I'm at and if I'd be a good fit for your guild. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Screenshot_20161224_151059.png

Screenshot_20161224_151110.png

Screenshot_20161224_151123.png

Screenshot_20161224_151143.png

Replies

• Le_cat_de_boots
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    hey join us at letsgetsithfaced we are a tier 7 rancor farm(raid last about 30 mins) and tier 6 tank takedown(roughly a day and half clear) we would be glad to have you we use the mobile app line for communication. our only requirement is getting 600 tickets a day so we can raid as much as possible. raids are scheduled throughout the week
  • Hey Darksteel!

I'm an officer in a great guild. You would definitely fit in with us much better. Here is our guild description. Let me know if you're interested.
    Tks man! X

"The Awakened Heros" have a few spots open for some new Heros!

We are a mixture of North American, South American and European members. We are both f2p, some p2p.
    Guild refresh is at 4:30 pm EST.
    We run back to back heroic rancor raids. We follow the 0 damage for 24 hrs format. We are doing excellent at normal tank and will discuss heroic soon! We are looking for a few more very active players to add to an already quality guild!
    We would prefer lvl 80+ with a couple 7* squads at least and expect members to play daily and do their best to reach their 600 coins daily.
    We are very active and chat on discord app for better communication and compare strategies. We like to be very organized!
    We also have a good time with low drama, but want to progress quickly in the raids and get new gear!
    If you are that kind of hero send me a message or give me an ally invite!! 5 spots available.
    Xlplin at ally code 977-565-338
    "There has been an Awakening, can you feel it?"
  • My guild straglers currently has one opening if you're interested. T7 rancor raid on Mon, wed, and Friday with an occasional extra on Saturday. Tank t6 is down on 6 hours so we're close to t7. Add me on line Dreadeno if you're interested.
  • Hey Darksteel, [Imperial] would also be interested in you, as we are still looking for a few members to fill our ranks back up.
    Our guild information can be found at here or here.
    If you are interested, please let me know via any of the given ways.
    BHG Shot First