What if Boba was Empire?

If boba was empire, there would be some really nice combos.

People use Boba in empire-based debuff heavy squads already, and having an effect like Vader triple turn under palpatine lead would be awesome with boba.

Even lore-wise, it would make a decent amount of sense because he was originally introduced in the movies to work for the empire. He even was one of the 3 original empire heroes in Battlefront. It wouldn't be too unreasonable to consider Boba Empire.

Replies

• Options
    Just because the empire hires him doesn't mean he is empire. If the rebels payed him he would work for them too
  • Options
    Hired by the empire & dengar & ig88 were hired as well but no he shouldn't be empire tho.
  • Options
    Boba is basically an independent contractor.
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Just because the empire hires him doesn't mean he is empire. If the rebels payed him he would work for them too

I don't think so. If the rebels hired him there goes the empire ever hiring him again. The Empire is affiliated with the Hutts as well.
  • Options
    Boba is basically an independent contractor.

So you mean a bounty hunter lol
  • Options
    I know it's a stretch to call him empire, but all of his work in the movies was for the empire. I don't know much about the EU, but it seems like, at least from the movies, that Boba could be associated with the empire
  • Options
    Because they hired him to track Han. You want him to use some of palpas leadership abilities.lol I get it. Ppl use him with rebels as well.
  • Options
    It sounds good but..... He was hired and is not with the empire. He is a lone wolf :)
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    all of his work in the movies was for the empire.

U wot m8? O_o

Out of the three movies where we see a grown-up Bob A. Feet

https://youtu.be/aKbG2JAyRFk
    he works for the Empire in ONE. And even then it's because it coincides with the contract from Jabba the Hutt for Han Solo. In Return of the Jedi Fett works for Jabba, just as he does in A New Hope ever since the Special Edition in 1997. So no, Fett is NOT Empire and works for the highest bidder only. In fact, Fett worked for the Rebellion/New Republic in the Expanded Universe. But that's a different story.
  • Options
    Boba fett clone thatd be cool
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Zangetsu wrote: »
    Boba fett clone thatd be cool

YAGpXPd.png
  • Options
    Well as a bounty hunter he can be anything really, what if rebels hire him? could he kill vader? would he be something else? IDK i would liek to add him to empire team but it wouldn't make much sense

Plus with the new materials about boba fett surviving the sarlacc pit it's likely he will get a good guy arc in the new Disney universe
  • Options
    If boba was empire, there would be some really nice combos.

People use Boba in empire-based debuff heavy squads already, and having an effect like Vader triple turn under palpatine lead would be awesome with boba.

Even lore-wise, it would make a decent amount of sense because he was originally introduced in the movies to work for the empire. He even was one of the 3 original empire heroes in Battlefront. It wouldn't be too unreasonable to consider Boba Empire.

He was introduced, and always been, working for Jabba the Hutt.
  • Options
    If boba Fett had the empire tag... he would get so many turns it would be stupid. Simply configure him to be the slowest debuffer in an empire team (but still somewhat fast), so everyone else lands their debuffs before him. Then use his Aoe, which would give him another turn instantly, and execute an enemy of your choice. That's on top of culling blade.

Boba as empire would be utterly ridiculous, and would step all over wiggs, would step all over chaze, and would step all over droids (EP, Vader, TFP, Shore, Boba would be the meta team).
  • jackTHErandom
    1195 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I know it's a stretch to call him empire, but all of his work in the movies was for the empire. I don't know much about the EU, but it seems like, at least from the movies, that Boba could be associated with the empire

Then ventress should be a BH and a sith
    88, dengar should also get empire tag
    Wedge must have worked for the resistance after ep6, so why not give him resistance tag too?
    Cody definately worked for empire after the clonewars, so why not give him empire tag as well?
    Rex? Rebeltag!
    Snips? Rebeltag
    CUP? Republic, empire tag
    All those Genos? Empire!
    Ewoks? Rebels!
    Maul & opress? NS! And separatist!
    Tarkin? Republic!

I guess the list could go on...
  • Options

All those Genos? Empire!
    Especially Poggle, since he build the Death Star.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Ghaiks
    26 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Ky10Ren wrote: »

Boba as empire would be utterly ridiculous, and would step all over wiggs, would step all over chaze, and would step all over droids (EP, Vader, TFP, Shore, Boba would be the meta team).

This. Especially under a Palp lead and Shoretrooper..
  • Options
    I know it's a stretch to call him empire, but all of his work in the movies was for the empire. I don't know much about the EU,

27 memberstates.
    Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.

United Kingdom left to join Emperor Big Poppa Palps.
  • Options
    Also, in Return of the Jedi, Luke, Leia, Han, Chewbacca, C3P0 and R2D2 were made members of the Ewok tribe, so technically they should all have the Ewok tag as well. :-)

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Options
    Dumbest idea possible.
    Bounty hunters are bounty hunters, not Empire or any other faction.
    Even though bounty hunters appear to be evil as portrayed in the films and thus possibly Empire affiliated, they are just mercs.
  • Options
    I think a good Idea would be a unique ability allowing him to synergize with the team he's on. So if there's a palp leader and a full empire team, boba would be given empire tag to synergize. Some kind of contractor ability because if he will work for someone, he has to work with the person he's hired by so he should get their help, aka their stat boost
  • Chewplebcca
    774 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    The Empire is affiliated with the Hutts as well.

I wouldn't put too much faith in that affiliation. Jabba even tried acting on a bounty that the rebels put on Vader's head.
  • Options
    Ky10Ren wrote: »
    If boba Fett had the empire tag... he would get so many turns it would be ****. Simply configure him to be the slowest debuffer in an empire team (but still somewhat fast), so everyone else lands their debuffs before him. Then use his Aoe, which would give him another turn instantly, and execute an enemy of your choice. That's on top of culling blade.

Lol this is going to be my team anyways. Making boba empire would make sense but it would be such over kill. Vader EP TFP and Boba would all go twice on their first turns. You would be taking 4 AOEs and 3 1 shots to start.