Which Round in GW has consistently been the hardest for you?

DeviousDW
23 posts Member
edited January 2016
Not sure if this has been survey'd yet, just curious

Which Round in GW has consistently been the hardest for you? 58 votes

Round 9
43%
TaniwhaJ7000Sticare_Courts_0073MerilonYuriEM650dc2484DanTomMasterTamiasDashboardshimmyanduincolferAndrewHarfoushfarid1250HendijuEl_DuderinoinfectiouszombieNerfherder17xxgozitaxx 25 votes
Round 10
37%
LargKelleinSlyGambitjpiishg0merPieLStarSonMizodkredsoxThalosKiranoMcPot45OrionPeaceTriquiHeezyyyyAhsokaGuanoKoneyTommySittSpartanGhostKwynne4444ShenzorKeyzer_SozeMizake_Mizan 22 votes
Round 11
15%
MasoRogerfanMrTimmahEradicatedNaurosDevourNeohBig_RussYGB 9 votes
Round 12
3%
padayazajmiller 2 votes

Replies

• Round 7 or 8.
  • shimmy
    200 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Round 9
    Rounds 8 and 9 are usually the hump for me since they changed the retreat style.

Today was crazy from battle 7 on and my streak of finishing it is going to end as there is no way I can win this final battle with my leftover characters.

Update: Amazingly I was able to complete it after retrying the final fight a bunch of times. Somehow I found the secret sauce of having JC be my leader. It was ridiculous in every other lineup/try I did and in one attempt the AI team had 10 critical hits in it first 14 attacks. But hey, no boost to AI proc rates because the devs say so even though reality of actually using the app proves otherwise.

Maybe the devs can tell me a cow is actually a pig and I will have to blindly believe them rather than trust my own eyes, brain and reality...
    Post edited by shimmy on
  • Round 9
    This post is in response from someone on Reddit
  • Round 9
    Even though rounds 10 and 11 have the hardest teams, round 9 seems to give me the worst possible RNG, every single time.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Round 9
    Even though rounds 10 and 11 have the hardest teams, round 9 seems to give me the worst possible RNG, every single time.

Yeah, I normally have the hardest time in round 9, but today was wicked with me being lvl 56 going against a lvl 64 FULL 7* FOTP, Leia, QGJ, Poe, and Lumi.... I dont have any 7*'s lolololol
  • Round 10
    I voted round 10 just because my team is usually beat up from round 9. I'm usually able to heal in round 10, but it's not always the case.
    Who I am is not important, my message is. - Revan
  • Round 10
    Really none I hardly every have to use anyone other then my main team, but i guess 10 would be the toughest. 12 doesn't matter because it the last battle and you can have people die and 11 usually goes pretty smooth.
  • Round 7 or 8 are usually the power check match for me. I'm lvl 56 now, but since 52 the teams I would encounter at node 7 and 8 are typically around lvl 62-64
  • Crymsonkyng
    789 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Usually 7, 8, 9, 10. Yesterday it was really cruel and gave me a all 7* team of Qgj, Leia, Daka, GS, and Hoth Scout round 12. Amazingly putting my 4* lvl 60 Talia killed their rng
  • Crymsonkyng
    789 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    5WxWK2p.jpg
    Today's gonna suck
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    i would say round 8/9.
    Level, stars, purple gears wasn't the biggest threat in GW. The hardest part if they have Poe + FOTP in the team. Using suicide squad won't make much difference. I have to use Squad B to kill off 1 or damage their hp so my main rooster can have an easy win. I tried use my 5main rooster , by the time POE got kill my whole team got wiped..

X2hBiXe.png
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    @Crymsonkyng what level are you? i think you were be fine. Kill Sid>> Taila>JC>Lum then Dooku.
  • Song wrote: »
    @Crymsonkyng what level are you? i think you were be fine. Kill Sid>> Taila>JC>Lum then Dooku.

Oh im 65.... Yeah I'll be fine there, what I meant was it bodes ill for future rounds when teams like that pop up so early.
  • Round 9
    @Song What do you mean? Suicide squad to make Poe taunt and he will be a sitting duck next time.

Also, just so you know, rooster = male chicken / roster = squad. ;)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Amnor
    116 posts Member
    For me rounds 1-6... They are boring as hell
  • Round 9
    i have trouble around 9. And for some reason I struggle a bit against this team.. phasma daka luminara sid kylo or slight variations w Dooku.. in an arena match I wipe the floor with that team but it seems I screw up my cd's in 8 and struggle getting through that sorta team in 9 without losses. Ive yet to not finish a GW since the update though so I cant really complain.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    @Song What do you mean? Suicide squad to make Poe taunt and he will be a sitting duck next time.

@Sticare_Courts_0073 Thank your for your correction.

Ya i need use Squad B to bring down their hp. I can win if i use Suicide squad but i still have 1 more battle to go.
  • Round 9

Dude, so THAAAATS why we have the Royal Guard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    it always seems to be one of the nodes 7 to 9... some times it's 7, sometimes 8 and others 9.. but always one of those require me to retreat multiple times... Only once did node 11 ever prove a hassle.. but more often than not it's one of the nodes 7, 8 or 9
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • 7......every **** time
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Gremin_DHS wrote: »
    7......every **** time

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one” - Bruce Lee

Kind of boring if i always face those easy GW. i rather man up and face some challenge GW. Don't go for Easy.. lol