Just RNG and no AI boosts

In a battle in GW and the AI team just had 10 critical hits out of 14 possible attacks including a double critical attack by Dooku who apparently is junk according to some as 5k damage on a hit is junk. My team had 2 and those came on Sid's ability.

This entire GW has been nothing but the AI having a far higher critical hit amount than me even as I have 7 star Sid as my leader and even as the early battles with lower level, starred and geared characters did more than my superior guys.

All random and no boosted AI proc rates. Funny how all this started up again after that update last week. Coincidence? Probably not.

I also like how my last 4 fights have been against clear p2w teams. That's good design and balance. Guess I'm supposed to have to go fork out hundreds of dollars now just to be able to use this app.

Replies

• lot of people doing well in GW, i personally dont fight myself, i let it auto-play, and none of my 5 champs is dead. of course, that means im not doing so well in PvP (around 100+- most of time). have you considered the possibility that your teams' startegy aren't fit for GW?
    Add healers, add tanks, add self healers, remove the glass canons and high dmgers. you need to try and make the fights longer and with more heals, and sustain it.
    im betting you have FOTP and GS (or something like that) on team. my Amazing dmg rey and FOTP out, in PvP however they're in most of time.
    The 10 crits out of 14.. happens. your team is not fit for that for sure. lot of players dont play hundreds of dollars, there are enough free champs that will carry GW for you.
    Good luck in getting better at GW instead of blaming everyone else. :)
  • Oh look, another one of "these" threads.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • @shimmy

It seems like in every one of your threads you're either complaining about Daka reviving or RNG not going your way.

Maybe you shouldn't play this game if you dislike it so much.

Once again, AI do not have boosted proc rates.
    This has been tested by the community in at least three different instances and has been vehemently defended by Devs.

Please stop.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • shimmy - professional whiner.
  • Wow, you guys are being pretty harsh on people complaining about the RNG. Almost a propaganda style "YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT THIS" vibe.

If you don't want to legitimize their complaints, don't post in their thread.
  • because he over exaggerating...
    its random. i played GW today, saw boba revive 5 times in a row. (he was last so who cares)
    in same GW of boba revives, i played against like 6-8 daka/bobas. none of them revived, nor revive others.
    RNG is RNG, he keeps crying about things when obviously, the reason he cant win GW, is himself, and not bugs or w/e...
  • I love it when Boba revives in GW. It gives me time to heal and reduce my cooldowns.
  • I love it when Boba revives in GW. It gives me time to heal and reduce my cooldowns.

Same, I pray for him to revive, but he rarely does. I always laugh when people say boba revived like 10 times in a row! You know they're exaggerating and just salty cause they lost.

Same, I pray for him to revive, but he rarely does. I always laugh when people say boba revived like 10 times in a row! You know they're exaggerating and just salty cause they lost.

Are you banned or did you set that as your profile pic?

Jailed. I just can't make threads for 10 more days, might hop on anewewok, theewokstrikesback, thephantomewok if I need to make a thread ;).

Jailed. I just can't make threads for 10 more days, might hop on anewewok, theewokstrikesback, thephantomewok if I need to make a thread ;).

Oh, you should set that as your profile pic. It's pretty funny.

I was like 'Oh no. I can't chat with Ewok tonight because he's banned.'
  • baby-ewok-dieded.jpg

I cant, you cant save that photo, I'd have to screenshot it, and I cbf doing that. Maybe I'll just find a picture of an ewok in a jail :D.

I cant, you cant save that photo, I'd have to screenshot it, and I cbf doing that. Maybe I'll just find a picture of an ewok in a jail :D.

Sweet as. Talk to you in 90 minutes after my midnight reset.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    @shimmy Please do all of us fellow gamers and forum posters a favor, and stop playing. Your threads are nothing short of ridiculous and trolly.

i thought im the only one who likes them revives for refresh heals/specials. thank you.