Boba or Emperor squad?

How do both squads differentiate?
I am leaning towards a Boba squad, but the Emperor squad with Vader seems sexy as hell.
Is Emperor squad basically all Empire or Sith or mixed Sith/Empire? How does it fare?

Replies

• You can put boba in an empire squad or vice versa.
  • You can put boba in an empire squad or vice versa.

Well in my mind the Emperor is a support, and Boba is kind of a Tank/Support, so I feel the characters do not synergise well together, but could be wrong.
  • ObviouslyNot
    433 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Nah man, try

EP, shore, tfp, boba, vader.

Or other combinations like that. Boba fits well under ep lead empire squad.

Also after the rework, boba is an attacker.
  • Nah man, try

EP, shore, tfp, boba, vader.

Or other combinations like that. Boba fits well under ep lead empire squad.

Also after the rework, boba is an attacker.

Same team I run and usually place 1-5 if I do all my battles
  • Boba is kind of a one man band, does a little of each but not stellar at any of them. There isn't any particular team he's perfect for. He's good enough to cause some problems for some but hes not hard to manage.
  • Boba is kind of a one man band, does a little of each but not stellar at any of them. There isn't any particular team he's perfect for. He's good enough to cause some problems for some but hes not hard to manage.

Agree and disagree.

He is stellar at causing damage and getting out quick ability blocks and when zeta he gives even more of a head ache.

He excels in the areas on which he is suppose to he is just very viable in multiple different teams

Honestly, he's stellar at everything he does. Hit's good on his basic + dot, has an aoe ability block with a 2 turn on your target, has a reliable dispel that also doubles as a setup-kill shot/it also stops toons from being revived.

Boba is one of the few toons along with jka and a couple others that can basically fit into any team.