Should I gear up my JC from level 7 to 8, or my Phasma from 6 to 7

There's this one purple gear that's been impossible for me to farm effectively, but luckily I bought enough via shipments. There isn't much of it to go around currently.

I view my Phasma to be a little too weak for arena yet, though she's a big help in GW. My JC however, is used a lot in arena and noticeably more than Phasma in GW, but I'm thinking about building an offensive team, which fits Phasma's agenda better. Thoughts?
Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion

Replies

• If you have lumi I find she is good better in arena then jc, and one healer is enough for arena. Then I would focus on phasma. JC however is very good at GW so he needs the gear as well.

I would say that it depends on where you are in the arena rankings and haw well you are doing in gw. If you struggle to finish gw then go with the healer, failing just the last battle could mean loosing 5 shards towards lumi,phasma,poggle. Arena wise, if you are near the top you stand to gain or loose 50 crystals if your tier changes. But if you are say around 1000 you only stand to gain 10. Arena tokens are really only good for getting sidious.