Lost 25 shards of Palpatine

Prev1
Bobby777
614 posts Member
edited December 2016
I recently completed the Emperor's demise event and it did not reward me with 25 of the shards needed to get Emperor Palpatine to seven stars. I have contacted EA many times and it has been a complete nightmare. I have also tried to contact EA help through twitter and I haven't gotten a reply back. It's so annoying and frustrating dealing with their customer service and it takes forever to get someone to contact regarding this bug.

Can EA_Jesse or someone else address this issue as I have noticed that a couple of people have also not gotten the character shards for Emperor Palpatine after completing the event.
Post edited by Bobby777 on

Replies

• Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    [img][/img]2016-12-24_1.png
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Here is my player ID: yX2D55TeTruoD8HEbLNB_A
    Ally Code: 227-837-224
    Post edited by Bobby777 on
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse - This really needs to be addressed please.
    It's not fair and the picture above shows the missing shards..
    I'm sure the OP can provide you with further information, if needed.
    I have my 7* EP, Bobby passed the event with much stronger rebel team, @CG_Kozispoon can you assist with this matter please.

Thanks in advance..

Atomik
    “Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.”
  • Options
    I had the exact same issue. Was shorted 25 shards when I completed Tier 5 of the event. Extremely frustrating. Please fix this issue!

Player ID: 193XOQfuSd-2evsp-QiRdA

Ally code: 192-994-863
  • Options
    Same here!

I completed all 7 tiers of the Emperors Demise Event and initially received all shards. I promoted Emperor Palpatine (EP) to 6 stars with 100/100 shards left. When attempting to promote EP to 7 stars I received a note stating 'Promotion Error' I tried a few more times until I re-started the client. Since re-starting the client I have only 55/100 shards left. I tried everything from'restoring purchases' to re-installing the game. Nothing has worked and I cannot replay the event as it disappears once completed.
    I would really appreciate a swift response and resolution to this issue.

My ally code is 454-346-219
    Player ID: mQpzV5hSQNed3QqOkamylQ
  • Options
    I have the same problem as Joeschlags! I have contacted so many times, waiting for a call atm (CS is 40 minutes late) and sent in so many tickets!

Player ID: MYU6DXdjTPqhzhDEz-sOFA

Ally Code: 553-783-532

Here is the ticket with the pictures of the Problem. #27749085
  • Options
    ^same thing happened to me, except I'm down to 15/100. Some response would be appreciated since palpatine is so important for arena

Ally code: 175-614-528
    Player code: DrfOsIw7TsGcboL2RuZWEQ
  • Options
    I have the same problem guys. Someone from EA on the phone told me he couldn't do anything but email my issues to the studio. I'm still awaiting a reply. Very frustrating. Stogy 459-125-821. 100/145 shards
  • Options
    +1
    “Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.”
  • Options
    I'm missing 85 shards and have tried several times to contact EA and have been put on hold for 2 hrs b4 I hung up. I just became a 100% free to play player
  • Options
    I still haven't gotten an update on the missing shards from EA, and where are the admin? This is seriously the most annoying thing I have had to deal with.
  • Options
    Well I am done with contacting support. I called them and they still won't help with the missing character shards and they just keep suggesting to make a new case. To everyone else that is still missing Emperor Palpatine shards, good luck.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_JohnSalera

Kind Gents, any updates on this concern for the above players?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Had similar problem, completed whole event and got the achievement. Had no problem activating and promoting to 6 stars. When I tried to promote to 7 stars promotion error appeared. Now I only have 15/100 shards and the event no longer appears in the game so I can't redo it. It was reported last week but still no reply (case number 27753422) very frustrated as it took months to get decent rebel team together to complete this not to mention money spent on packs too. FTP until this is resolved. Would appreciate some kind of response please.

Ally code: 751-982-556
    Player ID: pQm_WwlsTwe8yxRdZ8jpkg
  • Options
    Join the club of highly upset customers. This customer who will no longer be giving EA any of my money because of horrible service. I still haven't heard back and I started my nightmare with EA on Dec 23rd.
  • Codeck
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Update: Thank you so much! Problem Solved!
    Same here! My friend Completed Tier 5, still missing 25 shards...
    Here is his code and id
    Ally code 311-216-623
    Player ID Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    google play 3.9.08
    lenovo P 780
    Post edited by Codeck on
  • Options
    Has anyone heard back from EA about their missing sgards?
  • Options
    Has anyone heard back from EA about their missing sgards?

Nope, I wouldn't waste time contacting them. It's a headache and they really don't offer you a solution and will just tell you that they are looking into it.
  • JohnsonDangles
    6 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Problem solved. Thanks for the quick resolution to this issue.

For anyone still having this problem, turn in your tickets and be patient, they'll get you what you need.

Post edited by JohnsonDangles on
  • Arsnall
    103 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_JohnSalera @EA_Jesse ->. Please help these guys out before they leave the game.

I can not imagine what it would be like to wait over 6 months for a "rare event" only to be done in by a game glitch. It's clearly not their fault, how can you be 25 shards short?!!? JohnsonDangles is in my guild and is ready to quit over this, and I don't blame him. He will never be able to get EP because he finished the event. Offering 200 crystals to compensate is not acceptable.
  • Options
    It's not these players fault that the game glitched on them the moment they tried to promote Palpatine to 7*. There needs to be a resolution to give these players Palpatine. The event doesn't come around very often and to wait for another is unacceptable. Further, there's no guarantee to acquire more shards in the event as well due to the glitch. Palpatine was earned just like everyone else; they should be rewarded as so. I too am in the same guild with @JohnsonDangles. I don't blame him and others for being upset. This can happen to any of us. Please do not punish players due to a game glitch.

@CG_Kozispoon @CG_JohnSalera @EA_Jesse
  • Options
    EA! Please fix this issue. People are spending thousands of dollars with you and you can't fix an issue like this? It's a few shards that he clearly earned. This is an unacceptable way to run a business. If you stop listening to your customers, they will stop being our customers in a hurry. I for one will not be spending any money with EA until this is resolved.
  • Options
    Had the same thing happen to me, got a promotion error trying to promote him to 7*. Lost all 100 shards, but the achievement is gone, so I can't even do the last stage again to get the shards. I've sent 2 emails, first one ended just like the previous poster said. I've easily spent a good 1000+ on this game. This needs to be resolved and quickly! @EA_Jesse can you look into this issue and get us our rightly earned shards?
  • Options
    We're investigating this and are looking at the accounts for those players that wrote in tickets and are missing shards for Palpatine.
  • Options
    Thanks @EA_MindTricks . We appreciate it. Maybe put a sticky at the top of the bugs to let people know?
  • Options
    Yes, thank you for looking into this.

ticket #27752125
  • Options
    Just got an email from them to get details- thank you!
  • Options
    @EA_MindTricks

Thank you EA for getting this fixed! My faith has been restored!!!
  • Options
    Just got shards delivered to my inbox. Just need to save 1m credits to promote to 7 stars. Happy now, thanks EA.