Please remove challenge gear from Tank Heroic

DieInFire
802 posts Member
edited December 2016
It's really unfair all the effor put in a team, only to be rewarded with stuff you have plenty of, because you get it on the daily challenges.

However there's LOT of gear much harder to farm. That's the gear we need as reward.

Please remove the easy obtainable gear from TANK HEROIC rewards!!

In other words, this is utter ballsheep:

28im800.jpg
30bp4xw.jpg

Edit: misspell in the title
Post edited by DieInFire on

Replies

• Stun cuffs, stun guns, syringes and holo projectors would be much, MUCH better... But the ideal would be to get the unfarmable and the stage 9 only farmable stuff.
  • The ideal would be to let you pick. Kind of like a mini shop with the gear in it and tokens you could spend after a raid to buy what you need.
  • Ye if we could add a wishlist. Or let us choose from couple loot options.
  • Its WAI. EA want you to fork out crystals to buy raid pieces
  • +1
  • How come you have that much of these, I'm always out of this thing even though I do the challenge 9 times most of the time 3 times a week... (or maybe you just dont have enougth toon ton train ?)
  • Heroic tank gear needs a buff. If people get to do normal for free now the heroic rewards should be buffed in recognition of how much more difficult it is. Right now everybody would be better off quiting their heroic guilds and tank 1st every raid on normal.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Olddumper wrote: »
    Heroic tank gear needs a buff. If people get to do normal for free now the heroic rewards should be buffed in recognition of how much more difficult it is. Right now everybody would be better off quiting their heroic guilds and tank 1st every raid on normal.

lol no because Kenobi is worth more than 10 extra pieces a raid.
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    Heroic tank gear needs a buff. If people get to do normal for free now the heroic rewards should be buffed in recognition of how much more difficult it is. Right now everybody would be better off quiting their heroic guilds and tank 1st every raid on normal.

Would still prefer the shards.

But I still remember those three days normal raid lasted, only to get gear you get from daily challenge :|
  • +100000
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

so you think last place in heroic should reward more gear than first place in normal?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »

so you think last place in heroic should reward more gear than first place in normal?

Of course dude. Heroics are much, much harder than normal.
  • +1
  • I got 1st place in a heroic raid and 2 of the types of gear I got were the gold pieces you get from the challenges. In other words half my rewards were worthless garbage. Frustrating, but probably WAI.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

i disagree. Heroic already rewards more gear than normal and to add to that heroic also rewards kenobi shards. Creating an even bigger gap between normal and heroic rewards is not needed imo.

i disagree. Heroic already rewards more gear than normal and to add to that heroic also rewards kenobi shards. Creating an even bigger gap between normal and heroic rewards is not needed imo.

You must be in a normal guild which is why you don't want a bigger gap and is why you disagreed about heroic being harder than normal.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

You must be in a normal guild which is why you don't want a bigger gap and is why you disagreed about heroic being harder than normal.

Obviously heroic is harder, have you played normal since the nerf? lol
    And yes, my guild is still doing normal unfortunately. I think we're almost able to beat heroic, so buffing heroic rewards is actually in my best interrest, still don't think it's necessary to create a bigger gap between the rewards of both difficulties. But since you brought it up, do you only want a bigger gap because you're doing heroic?

Obviously heroic is harder, have you played normal since the nerf? lol
    And yes, my guild is still doing normal unfortunately. I think we're almost able to beat heroic, so buffing heroic rewards is actually in my best interrest, still don't think it's necessary to create a bigger gap between the rewards of both difficulties. But since you brought it up, do you only want a bigger gap because you're doing heroic?

No, I want a bigger gap because heroic is much harder and deserves better rewards than challenge gear that some people have 1,000 of.
  • Silly peeps, you don't get raid exclusive gear doing raids, you get it for crystals!
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Silly peeps, you don't get raid exclusive gear doing raids, you get it for crystals!

Lol yeah. We've been doing heroic for a month and I still have to buy them 70% of the time. Either way, you won't get much from just raiding
  • Yea they need to remove those useless gear from Heroic. This just extort you to buy the high level gear at shipments instead of farming it at Heroics. This is not a F2P game is P2P and P2W game, that just kill the fun of the app. I understand that the $$$ is what makes the game develop but can atleast be fair? There is way too much Darkside from the company, the reason the game still viable is because is Star Wars universe otherwise would had fail.
  • Plus 1
  • Either way raids should not be dropping the gear we get from challenges.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • As many stated, probably WAI, but was also WAI the mods in the beginning and that changed, the difficulty in normal tank raid was WAI and that also changed.

If we voice our concern "maybe" they change this. We can just hope. Rebellions are build on hope.

(Although usually they change stuff for the worst).
  • If you are doing heroic tank, you should get gear that you can't farm. Probably the most annoying thing to see your rewards, especially finishing top 3, and seeing crap you can get from challenges.
  • Its WAI. EA want you to fork out crystals to buy raid pieces

this
  • +1. What's the point in completing the tank raid to be rewarded with junk that everyone has 200+ of? Both the heroic and normal SHOULD NOT give challenge rewards for completion. Simple as that. If you need those pieces you play challenges, not raids!

We can do heroics with 35-40 guys (and top guilds could probably do it with 10 people or less), meaning the last 10 can just post a big fat zero. The guy that got first in normal at least had to do something, so there is that.

Plus, normal aat shouldn't have its rewards nerfed (by comparison with heroic = buffing heroic rewards).
    We want more people competitive not less, normal aat raiders already receive less gear and no kenobi shards.

On the OP topic... I would love to have those biotechs.
    Those are used 90 times by characters, at 60 salvage per 1 piece...
    You need 5400 pieces of that particular salvage... (that particular piece is the mk3 carbantis of the new gear 11 characters)
    Be happy you're getting them.

The other challenge pieces aren't as bad, you could probably remove them and you wouldn't notice... Biotechs tho...

No thank you. keep'em in.

• Juancho787 wrote: »
    Yea they need to remove those useless gear from Heroic. This just extort you to buy the high level gear at shipments instead of farming it at Heroics. This is not a F2P game is P2P and P2W game, that just kill the fun of the app. I understand that the $$$ is what makes the game develop but can atleast be fair? There is way too much Darkside from the company, the reason the game still viable is because is Star Wars universe otherwise would had fail.

This