Best team for me ?

SidiousIsPikachu
771 posts Member
edited December 2016
Hey guys, back after a while and i would like to know your opinions about which team i should invest in... my resources are so limited atm and i have a big gap to complete.
investing in a rebel team is kinda impossible for me now even tho its the meta, so big no no on that.

Best team for me ? 10 votes

Jedis: Options: QGJ, OldBen, Ahsoka, Aayla Secura (pretty safe spot alone with QGJ), Lumi, Barris, JC
30%
Tromedlov13WhiteCherryE00N 3 votes
First Order: Phasma(L), FO Officer, FO StromTrooper, Kylo Ren, FOTP
0%
Resistance: Poe (L), Finn, Rey, Resistance Pilot, Resistance Trooper
20%
Dooku_for_daysDhoey321 2 votes
Other: (Plus RoyalGuard, Sidious, Vader..)
50%
SupremeLeaderDemonLeprech4unZooeyNerfherder66aus10 5 votes

Replies

• Other: (Plus RoyalGuard, Sidious, Vader..)
    Imo if you're not going for rebels try empire, with rogue one characters slowly coming out and also trying to "Rebalance the force" to make some(a lot) of anti-rebel characters, it seems like it will be very viable in the near future, although it depends on your status, F2P or p2P, for shoretrooper and royal guard @SidiousIsPikachu
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    Jedis: Options: QGJ, OldBen, Ahsoka, Aayla Secura (pretty safe spot alone with QGJ), Lumi, Barris, JC
    U can make jedi team , its... ehm ... average, but i like it inst META . U need anakin maybe as leader , or u can use Obi and make evasion jedi team.

Jedi is need by AAT tank raid later too. 95% players is forced to play mostly Rebel team and its bored .
  • Resistance: Poe (L), Finn, Rey, Resistance Pilot, Resistance Trooper
    Go Resistance if it will take you awhile to get them maxed. They will become extremely important next year. But if you are already close to maxing some people i would say stick to Jedi because you don't have many options. Plus farm IGD because he will definitely help your Jedi tremendously.
    Imo if you're not going for rebels try empire, with rogue one characters slowly coming out and also trying to "Rebalance the force" to make some(a lot) of anti-rebel characters, it seems like it will be very viable in the near future, although it depends on your status, F2P or p2P, for shoretrooper and royal guard @SidiousIsPikachu

100% agree. Empire meta in the near future I can see.
  • Empire team means? i have vader and Royal guard, and Sidious gaining offense from Vader leader abi, if i decide to go so. Palpatine is impossible to get wihtout a rebel team, tho i heard he's awesome..
    the closest to high level and gear are stormtrooper and snowtrooper which are a joke.
    Considering im going hard on Vader, RG, Sid, who should i add as extras for this team ?
    Phasma, Kylo for AoE and stacking bit more for Vader's curling ? i start to feel that phasma and kylo perhaps "got behind" in the time i wasnt playing and now they are not strong enough. maybe Rey for dmg ?? aayla for mass stuns ?
    @DemonLeprech4un

@E00N Anakin is Farmable, barely, for me. Considering im farming him and make him leader (isnt QGJ better?) who are his teammates ? my Aayla have 40% chance crit and therefore stuns like hell and counteratcks a lot, i can feel how useful she is. the rest ? Obi, QGJ, Lumi ? or Ahsoka considered better ?

@Dhoey321 i didnt follow.. I have RP,Rey,Poe 7* with great VIII. RP is still 6* with VII and Finn is 4* with VII. should i concentrate on them now or not ?

and for all, first thanks, second, why you guys so sure about Resistance team important next year or Empire team as upcoming meta ? any hints for that ?
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    @E00N Anakin is Farmable, barely, for me. Considering im farming him and make him leader (isnt QGJ better?) who are his teammates ? my Aayla have 40% chance crit and therefore stuns like hell and counteratcks a lot, i can feel how useful she is. the rest ? Obi, QGJ, Lumi ? or Ahsoka considered better ?

Ayla si very nice - too farmable in cantina as Anakin (Jedi team without Ani isnt Jedi team :P) Ayla have very good synergy with anakin i quess.

Event Yoda is too for you.

Very much ppl use Ima gun Di - but its very hard to get - Guild Shop and some Hard nodes - its best leader for AAT tank raid i think.

So all decision is about you. When u love Jedi - its very much options how make team with it . Anakin have good synergy with clones too.

So best jedi leader in your options looks on Ani (L), Ayla Secura , QGJ, Bariss and something as tank maybe.
  • DemonLeprech4un
    303 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Other: (Plus RoyalGuard, Sidious, Vader..)
    Empire team means? i have vader and Royal guard, and Sidious gaining offense from Vader leader abi, if i decide to go so. Palpatine is impossible to get wihtout a rebel team, tho i heard he's awesome..
    the closest to high level and gear are stormtrooper and snowtrooper which are a joke.
    Considering im going hard on Vader, RG, Sid, who should i add as extras for this team ?
    Phasma, Kylo for AoE and stacking bit more for Vader's curling ? i start to feel that phasma and kylo perhaps "got behind" in the time i wasnt playing and now they are not strong enough. maybe Rey for dmg ?? aayla for mass stuns ?
    @DemonLeprech4un

Well, with sid, vader and RG, you will need a support or aoe dealer, I havent tried him but Tarkin seems he could work well due to offence down and aoe, and maybe a damage dealer, e.g Rey or Gs, but i heard they aren't as good as their previous glory @SidiousIsPikachu

Edit: Magmatrooper seems like a good addition and if you do (somehow) get EP lead potency will be through the roof, he's and attacker you can farm in GW Shipments and I'd take a look at him if I were you, he sometimes hits 2 people on his basic and has an AOE for another (seemingly good) empire character, but you'll have to make sure before you spend your time and effort into it
    Post edited by DemonLeprech4un on
  • Resistance: Poe (L), Finn, Rey, Resistance Pilot, Resistance Trooper
    @SidiousIsPikachu yes go all in on them. They are getting more love than you would think.
  • thx for all replying :)
    thx for all replying :)

B):)
  • Jedis: Options: QGJ, OldBen, Ahsoka, Aayla Secura (pretty safe spot alone with QGJ), Lumi, Barris, JC
    Empire + boba is the way I am going, but that requires EP and probably Vader, if you don't have the rebels to get EP I would go Jedi and try and get Zeta QGJ and zeta Bariss add a couple others and you should be good to go, maybe not meta, but that would be a killer team. Aayla, Old Ben and Snips. Maybe try and add Yoda and Anakin eventually
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader