Friendly Arena pay-out request for @BentWookiee from Team Instinct :)

Hi @BentWookiee ,

TL;DR: Could you perhaps not move up in the Arena 8 hours before your pay out time?

First off, you have an amazing arena squad! It’s almost impossible to beat since you run General Kenobi. Not that I could beat your old Rex lead squad :p but now it’s even worse. I’m glad I do not share the same pay out time as you (like @VeganJedi for example).

My pay-out time is the same as Jalapeno, Pelser, Nasqueron, AndyBlack, BmzR and probably a whole lot more, since it’s the Western European time zone. Because there are many other players whom with I’ve to compete, it’s getting harder and harder to end up in the top 5 at my pay-out time. Over the last few weeks I’ve been trying to contact you, via pm’s, on the forums, and through Line Messenger, so far without success.

Lately I noticed that you are moving up at our pay-out time as well taking #1 or #2 just before our pay-out. Maybe it’s because you want to compete with us, to show everyone you have the best squad :p or maybe it’s just a coincidence. Anyway, I (and many others) would greatly appreciate it if you could wait a little longer until after we received out crystals at pay-out :) I am not fighting your guild mate @Prothean and @ForceMondeo and Eirboor Tarth, who have their pay out 1 hour before mine:) We even have a line chat group with out arena shard, which you joined as well.

Our pay-out is at: 17:00 GMT – 11:00 CST – 9:00 PST – 1:00 HKT
Your pay-out is at: 1:00 GMT – 19:00 CST – 17:00 PST – 9:00 HKT

Hope u understand.

Best regards,

Lennart

SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].

Replies