P2 Heroic AAT - Droid teams came up a little short. What to do?

Our droid teams left about 10% left on p2 of AAT heroic. How would you have your guild close out p2? Rebels? Something else?

Anyone know what to expect percentage wise from a decent rebels team in p2?

Thanks.

Replies

• Wiggs is good for P2 aswell. I'd say max your droids and you'll be golden.
  • Malcontent4
    251 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Wiggs is good for P2 aswell. I'd say max your droids and you'll be golden.
    Thanks.

Does anyone know about what percentage a Wiggs/Lando team can expect on p2? All the p2 vids I can find are droids. Again, thanks for your input.
    Thanks.

Does anyone know about what percentage a Wiggs/Lando can expect on p2? All the p2 vids I can find are droids. Again, thanks for your input.
    Use all of your wiggs teams which don't have a buffer (raid Han or Leia). Depending on the gear level of these rebels will depend upon the score they get. There's no point saving rebel squads for P4 if they don't contain a buffer, otherwise, 1 topple and they're dead.
    Thanks.

Does anyone know about what percentage a Wiggs/Lando team can expect on p2? All the p2 vids I can find are droids. Again, thanks for your input.

A well modded, g10-11 rebel team can probably put up 3%+. A super modded, g11 rebel team can probably put up 5%+.
  • Indominable_J
    1812 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Use all of your wiggs teams which don't have a buffer (raid Han or Leia). Depending on the gear level of these rebels will depend upon the score they get. There's no point saving rebel squads for P4 if they don't contain a buffer, otherwise, 1 topple and they're dead.

Yeah. And just send them 1 at a time until the phase is cleared.

• Thanks for the advice. P3 is on.