LF Shard mates : Malor , duzy, Xxodiack,Ru Baruba Maral, Kai Metov, NSC Black Dragons, Schovar, Zire

Prev13
E00N
147 posts Member
edited February 2017
November 2017 shard :) Hows going on? :)
Post edited by E00N on

Replies

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    *raisesHand*
    Although rarely in the top 10 :smile:
  • Options
    hilikus wrote: »
    *raisesHand*
    Although rarely in the top 10 :smile:

oO hello :) TOP 10 is nice . I am holding about TOP 3-4 . Rarely i take TOP 2 :)

That super donators top1 + top2 (is hard for now)
  • Options
    They are impossible ^^

Do you know the time zones from some of our shard mates? Zire, dex Corso, etc.
    Almost made it to 5 today right before payout. Now at 9.

Where are you in ships? Didn't really see you there.
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Zire have definitely 6 pm - middle europe time.

Ships arena is mix of another shards together. When u kick 60 lvl u are add up to any other shard.

My fleet is about TOP 5-10. I am farming now ZETA 9/20 for my Maul :)
  • hilikus
    109 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Ah ok, didn't know that.
    Ok, I am in Berlin time Zone, so we have the same payout time. A shame really, cause him I can take ^^

You are really fast e00n, congrats.

One more question: What ships did you use to beat the Zeta (Tarkin) Challenge? I am assuming TFP, Boba, Scimitar. What else?
    I am planning on TFP, Boba, Scimitar, Sun Fac and maybe Kylos Shuttle (I can't seem to get my hands on Vaders Tie Fighter...)
    Post edited by hilikus on
  • Options
    hi friend! xxodiack here it's my alt :)
  • hilikus
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Zire, if you are reading this: We have the same payout time and should stop sniping each other ;)
  • Options
    What up playas
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    Options
    haha RU-baruba welcome, i am meeting you very often :)
  • hilikus
    109 posts Member
    Options
    E00N, I just tried you. Got you down to Vader and Maul and had only lost my ST Han. And then they solo'ed the rest of my team. The health regen from maul was deadly, not speak of his damage^^
  • Options
    E00n what is your payout time
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    Options
    hilikus wrote: »
    E00N, I just tried you. Got you down to Vader and Maul and had only lost my ST Han. And then they solo'ed the rest of my team. The health regen from maul was deadly, not speak of his damage^^

Maul will be very quickly upgrade to Tier 11 - need only 83 lvl make. Tomorow will be applied zeta on him and change my arena setup :)
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Ru_Baruba wrote: »
    E00n what is your payout time

6 pm CET.

You?
  • Options
    6pm EST
  • Options
    I knew Black Dragon from Thailaxy guild but Im not sure if he is the same guy that you are looking for?
  • hilikus
    109 posts Member
    Options
    How exactly did money247 place 4th?!? :o
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    Options
    i guess he is any type of exploiter/cheater. I saw him on 1st place too
  • hilikus
    109 posts Member
    Options
    well, seems to be a goner now ^^
  • Options
    I'm Malor.

I've already contacted E00N and he is getting his payout time. If anyone else has a different payout time than E00N and EAST COAST (mine) then please post here and we can make sure everyone gets the maximum payout for their time zone!

And if there are multiple at the same TIME ZONE we can let them take 1st and 2nd also.

I have never been able to contact "ReadyPlayer1One" so he might make it difficult sometimes.
  • Options
    Also if someone wants to create a DISCORD or LINE chat for our arena shard, that would work also.
  • Zire
    1 posts Member
    Options
    hey guys. As you have guessed correctly CET here as well. I will try to avoid to snipe you Hilikus (E00N I can't beat anymore anyway)
  • Options
    Hello guys, sorry I'm late to the discussion. My payout is @5pm est or 6pm now due to the time change. So, if malor, eoon, and readyplayer1ne can come to an agreement for payouts etc. I would totally be down to work with you guys
  • Options
    Hey all, just saw this discussion. Thanks for the name change kenoe, it made me look for this! I have a 6 EST payout time as well
  • Options
    Ya perhaps we can start working together and former a rotation for payouts or something. I'm sure we will have to concede the upper hand to malor, because he has the strongest squad by far. However, I don't see any reason we can't come to some sort mutually beneficial terms.
  • Options
    Hope to hear from malor and eoon about this soon.
  • jolron
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Malor here again - my payout time is 7pm EST.

I will make sure not to attack Kenoe or CmonMan between 5:30EST and 6:30EST.

Please stop attacking me near 7pm EST :) Kenoe you have attacked me near my 7pmEST payout time several times.

Also we have a LINE chat if you want to join that. Add me on LINE with id "malormalor" and I'll add you to the group.
  • Options
    Malor I can't beat you anyway so no worries here lol. I actually just had a mental lapse, mine is 7pm now too because of the daylight savings time switch. I'm so used to 6pm I just said it automatically. My bad. Kenoe I won't attack you before your 6pm payout
  • Options
    OK Malor you will never have to worry about me after payout time again and I will join the chat thank you guys for making this all possible.
  • Suzy
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Hey all. Readyplayer here. I'm on the same payout as kenoe. Had no idea it worked on a schedule, what does upset me is malor has held first for months and he is talking about sharing.

Hence my calling him out in the room about it- it's one thing to have a good team and win fair and squad, but another when I beat you over and over again and then suddenly start talking about sharing. We had that one day where I beat you with 5 different squads remember? Malor, you would only switch to a Sidious team and when it became apparent you weren't going to take first switched back to rebels w/Wedge. Cheapest easy mode team ever. I bet you put it on auto and walk away.

So please don't ask the rest of us to "share" payouts. Every time i would beat you (which was quite often, especially last month) you would immediately turn around and take first again. I finally just figured my crystals were better spent elsewhere until you posted "let's share!"

You only did this when people started beating you! Malor is full of it guys. I won't take any of you out before your times, but don't give him any quarter, he has had 5 months of first place. If he wants to share he can sit back at 4th for awhile