Least farmable toons

There's more than 100 topics about most farmable toons, but what about the opposite side? Nothing?
So, I want to choose toons, which are hardest to 7*, because of their unfarmability.

Here are my top10:

10.Count Dooku. Low ratio, but awesome hero. Without lvl 69 it can take months to 7*.

9.Lobot. Nice for Droid teams, but available only from 2 Stage 4/5 lvls.

8.Ima-Gun Di. One of more useful Jedi's, but he start be farmable on Stage 5, than on Stage 7. Two levels, much time to lose, but he's worth it.

7.URoRRuR'R'R. Tusken leader, 2 Stage 5 levels. Not sure do he is worth it.

6.Rey. Very slow to farm early, from Stage 5 she's easier. She has lot of cold/hot streaks (I got both 0/3 and 3/3 from 2-A).

5.Plo Koon. One of least using toons, because already he's weak and start be farmable on very late levels (Stage 7 + Cantina 4-G)

4.Barriss Offee. Most controversial toon in game and one of hardest to farm. Unless you're lucky and have lvl 69, she isn't to farm. After that, she's really worth farming.

3.First Order TIE Pilot. (FOTP for friends and haters) He become farmable on Stage 6 and any farming is risky because of possible nerf incoming.

2.Hoth Rebel Soldier. He's on Stage 3... and only here. His shard ratio is lower than Dooku, Rey and Barriss together. For sure he isn't worth it.

1.Snowtrooper. Everyone has him, nearly everyone got his shards from packs, but no one cares about him. His only level to farm is on unavailable Stage 8, which makes him worse to farm than Chromium-only toons.

Any thoughts? Other candidates? Feel free to post. If you're able, make more clever choice than Darth Vader and any of Chromium toons. :D

Replies

• I like your list and is a good idea. One correction is Barriss is farmable on DS 5-C and 5-E. But still tough to farm. And a personal experience Hoth Rebel Soldier can be tough at 5-7⭐. I've learned not to underestimate him.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Bariss ceased to be the most controversial toon after her nerf over a month ago. Although, her nerf is still controversial?
  • What is level 69?
  • Ewok Elder is no fun either.

I only see Geo Soldier farmable on one Cantina battle.

Of course, this is not to mention the totally unfarmable toons: leia, Ben, etc...
  • SDziad
    150 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @The_Oklahoma_Kid I just were looking for some unique topics :)
    As for Barriss, I meaned that before lvl 69 you're getting 2, max 3 shards daily from 5-C/E - not too much.
    HRSoldier is a bit tricker because one level is too low, even if it's early stage. I thought about unlocking him, but I stopped on just 7/50.

@J7000 Not only nerfing her makes controversion, but also that do she is still useful now (+3 topics about avoiding healing immunity per week)
  • For some reason I keep getting shards for HRS from bronzium pulls. Got him from those and pulled him twice more. He's almost 4⭐just from those. On Ewok Elder definitely the hard farm. I've been 0 for 9 this week.
  • @DarthBooey @The_Oklahoma_Kid Sure, I totally forgot about this little Ewok. Another extreme hard character to farm.
  • Wish it was possible to farm Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura shards. They're such great characters, but unfortunately they're slaves to chromium pack RNG.
  • I second Ewok elder is one of the hardest
  • Lando.
    Old Ben.
    Leia.
  • Hi, first post.....

I want Barriss but not enough to spend real money. Which brought me here via google search.
    Can someone clarify what is meant by lvl 69 regarding Barriss?

ALSO WHILE IM ON HERE... EA DEVS IF YOU ARE READING PLEEEEEEEASE DONT CHANGE DOOKU. IVE WORKED REALLY HARD TO FARM HIM TO 5* AND SPENT AN AGE GETTING HIM TO GEAR LEVEL VII.
  • @JSithwalker On xp level 69, you'll unlock Cantina Battles Stage 6, where on 1st battle you'll be able to farm Barriss shards, but takes much time to get into this level w/out crystals or money.
  • How about hoth rebel scout?
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • @SDziad cheers mate. Im only level 55 right now and stuck on DS 5K so ive got a long way to go.
  • Is Hoth Rebel Scout any good at high levels? I got him from my only x8 pull, along Leia. :) I may consider farming him to at least 4 or 5 stars (he's 3 right now) and see how it goes.

Great topic btw.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (: