With Phasma lead: Dooku or Kylo??

I'm using 6* Phasma (Leader), 7* Sidious, 7* Luminara, 7* Old Daka and....
My dilemma is to use either my 5* Dooku or 5* Kylo?

All characters are Level 63 (and increasing) and all have maxed gear for their levels.

I know Kylo has more health and has first order synergy with Phasma, but I love the stun control I often achieve with a 7* Daka, 5* Dooku & Phasma's leader ability... I also feel like Dooku's multi attacks and counter attacks about equalize him with Kylo's FO synergy perk...

I'm also asking as I have level 5 of the cantina completed so at level 69 I'll continue to farm 1 of these 2 to 6* and abandon the other. But which? Kylo or Dooku? Who will be better at 6* (and 7* SOMEDAY) with the other characters I've mentioned?

Thanks for your thoughts!

Replies

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Why not both? Maybe not yet, because of stars, but I think both sinergyze pretty well with your team, better than Sid or Luminara. And they can get to 7*, specially if you refill cantina
  • I refill cantina once a day for 100 crystals.. Just felt like it would take too long to do both. On that line of thinking though let me ask you-- who then would you farm to 6* first? Kylo or Dooku? Thanks for your reply by the way :)
  • I'm eventually gonna use them both once I reach 6* with Dooku, until then i'd say go with Kylo for his Phasma synergy as I'd say they're are both as stupid when played by the AI
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Sonoren wrote: »
    I refill cantina once a day for 100 crystals.. Just felt like it would take too long to do both. On that line of thinking though let me ask you-- who then would you farm to 6* first? Kylo or Dooku? Thanks for your reply by the way :)

You are level 63. I suppose you will need s week more to be 69 or so. That's 24 attempts per day multiplied by 7-8 days for Kylo, should be 160-190 attempts maybe. I think Kylo should be 6* by the time you get to farm Dooku, so I'd do Kylo 6*, Dooku 6*, then any of them 7* (the one you like more), then the second one
  • Take out Daka and use both.
  • Simda
    151 posts Member
    I run a similar team and it is important to note that every server will yield different results. I will put kylo in now, 7 star dooku, then replace luminara with dooku.

Dooku is squishy in 5 stars. Test them out for best results in your server.
  • KEEP DAKA (replying to the comment about taking her out). Coming from a guy running a similar comp my kylo is 6* and hes pretty underwhelming overall, sure the synergy is there but the trade-off is too great. Most people run at least 1 jedi (Lumi) and dookus basic take away her most of her use even if you only get the ability block, plus you mentioned the stun which can change the outcome of a match, Kylo's healing immunity debuff is unreliable, if it was the same as sid's i'd say replace sid and keep both Kylo and Dooku, unfortunately its not. Kylo's outrage is good but you don't see its power till you're below half hp and by that time hes typically the last toon alive, making it kind of a non-factor. Hope this helped!
  • Dooku is pretty much the hard counter to Lumi in most common line-ups, even though he's a pain to star up until later and most people hover him at 5* or so still as a result. When he hits 7* fully geared setups though, Dooku will probably be popular again.

Kylo is nice because he has relatively high HP, and sometimes it's nice to have him as backup for healing immunity.

I run both in my squad for Arena... Phasma (L), Sid, Lumi, Dooku, Kylo.
    SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.