Any suggestion for the next faction to farm?! =D

Are there any rumors on what they'll "buff" next? Who are you farming for the next big rework like Fett and Barris.

Replies

• Barris didnt get a rework she just got a zeta.
  • If you're hoping to get a leg up on the meta by having the next superpower farmed and operational the moment it hits, your best bet is to pick the most popular weak characters and go from there. Boba Fett, Anakin, Mace, Ahsoka, etc are all popular characters who were grossly underpowered before getting their reworks. Not all of them became top meta, mind you, but they became more viable than they were.

Personally, I'd say the Nightsisters are due for some love. A lot of people farmed them very early on, only to be sorely disappointed.
  • If I had to guess I would either say: republic and separatists, or resistance and FO.
    The latter two factions are more likely with Ep8 coming out in about a year, they are pretty much guranteed to get some love.
  • Ky10Ren wrote: »
    If I had to guess I would either say: republic and separatists, or resistance and FO.
    The latter two factions are more likely with Ep8 coming out in about a year, they are pretty much guranteed to get some love.

Resistance already got some love, though. First order could be interesting!
  • Republic and sepis is my guess - tags introduced but dormant, after that: resistance & FO
    Wouldnt go farm the now exsisting res n fo's though - new ones are bound to hit by then (like... trained kylo, jedi rey, old guy luke, force ghost han etc)
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Kylo was my first toon to glvl 9 so many months ago. I have given up on him.
  • i want to see Asajj Ventress, Maul, or Mace Windu get reworked.
  • If the release of all these god-like Rogue One characters (Chaze, Jyn, Cassian) and the powerful Empire characters (Shore, TFP) has taught us anything, it's that a new movie means EA will massively power up the factions in that movie. Episode 8 comes out this year, so having Resistance and First Order teams ready is your best bet if you're chasing the future meta.
  • I agree. Most likely your Resistance/FO toons will become more powerful with the new movie. They already buffed Finn, and by association Poe. And I'd imagine that Kylo will get a rework/buff as well. I doubt they'll release a NEW Kylo. Though Jedi Rey could be coming on the Resistance side. I'd just stay away from FOO and FOST.

Also, don't forget Jedi with the new zeta abilities. The Force is much stronger with them there. Might as well get them ready.