For the love of everything please...

maxlegends
31 posts Member
edited April 2017
Add me to your friends list.

Please I know its a very tedious task to add somebody lower leveled than you to their friends list. But I beg you, for just a few days, please add me to your friends list.
You see I am battling a whale (two actually) on my server and these guys have fully geared units already. The only way for me to keep up with them is getting further in the game and in order to do that I need your help. If you are level 50+ Please add me to your friends list and I promise because you are helping me so much you will have something good happen to you via Karma.

Post edited by maxlegends on

Replies

• maxlegends wrote: »

Done. Hopefully it helps.
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    maxlegends wrote: »

Please I know its a very tedious task to add somebody lower leveled than you to their friends list. But I beg you, for just a few days, please add me to your friends list.
    You see I am battling a whale (two actually) on my server and these guys have fully geared units already. The only way for me to keep up with them is getting further in the game and in order to do that I need your help. If you are level 50+ Please add me to your friends list and I promise because you are helping me so much you will have something good happen to you via Karma.

995-614-557

I was going to add you, but you use Rebels on Arena, that's so cheap, l'm sorry l hate rebels
    Post edited by ElleMadara on
  • Wanted to thank everyone who added me, it was very kind of you.