Too Many Toons! Help!

I have a feeling I have been spreading myself too thin, and need to concentrate on leveling certain characters. Preferably, ones that are farmable and will play nice with each other.

Please check out my laundry list of toons I have, and give me your opinion on who to dump my resources into, and who to leave in the dust. All are level 55, unless noted:

6* Lumi (obviously, continuing to promote her)
5* Sid (almost 6*, clear keeper)
5* Cad Bane (not farmable)
5* Chewie
4* Lando (not farmable, but my favorite)
4* Aayla (not farmable)
4* Maul (not farmable)
4* JC
3* FOTP
3* Phasma
3* Fives
3* Poe
2* Geo Soldier
2* IG-86

3* Jawa (stopped at level 48)
3* Kitt Fisto (lvl 48) (not farmable)
3* Talia (lvl 48)
2* Ahsoka (lvl 47)
2* Snowtrooper (lvl 45)
2* Resistance Troop (lvl 43)
2* Clone Sgt (lvl 42)
2* FOST (lvl 42)
2* Royal Guard (lvl 42)
2* Biggs (lvl 33)

The following are all Level 1
4* Tarkin (not farmable)
3* Eeth Koth
3* FO Officer
3* Hoth Rebel Soldier
3* Leia (not farmable)
3* QGJ (not farmable)
2* IG-100
2* Mob Enforcer
2* REsistance Pilot
2* Teebo
2* Ugh
1* Coruscant UW Police
1* Ewok Scout
1* NS Acolyte

Currently farming: Daka, Dooku, and almost have Vader. Getting Lumi and Sid shards every day.

I want to avoid dumping resources into characters that are not farmable, because I don't plan on spending any more money.

So, what say you? I want a great PvP team, so who should I concentrate on? any team builds you suggest?

thanks for your help.

Replies

• Options
    Go for GS from cantina battles. Sid Lumi and JC are the choices at the begining. Get your Daka, she is solid but i am fond of Poe.
  • Options
    I would definitely suggest lvling Talia(including stars and gear) she's a power house. When lvld, geared, and promoted, she will def be up there with sid & lumi. Also I'd say continue going for daka(I have her 6*) good PvP team I'd suggest sid or phasma as leader then have lumi, maul would go great with them, last one is kinda optional but I'd definitely go with Vader as soon as you get him, I unlocked him yesterday, got him up to lvl 61, 4*(of course), and gear lvl 7.
  • Options
    Talia??? Are you crazy, you still use her...
  • Options
    All she is good for is absorbing hits with each attack perhaps prolonging her life by 0.5 hits but you cant garuntee someones gonna hit her
  • Options
    I agree that Talia is not solid, but she can do job ( I don't recommend her). Leave Maul - he is not that good, he is so squishy and his dmg at 4* is not as high as you think it is. Yea he deals good with jedi teams, but he is dead after 1 attack. I do not recommend Vader, cuz the only thing that he does good is throwing his blade - he doesn't deal that much dmg and there are plenty of chars that are f2p and are so much better than him.
    QGJ is farmable now - go for him instead of Daka.
  • Options
    DarthVanio wrote: »
    QGJ is farmable now - go for him instead of Daka.

Really? I don't see that at all. Where is Qui Gon farmable?

• Options
    Fixer wrote: »
    Talia??? Are you crazy, you still use her...

yeah, I gotta agree with you there. Talia is crazy bad. Updated AI targets her the moment she suicide heals and has no HP left. She makes it impossible to get 3 stars on any Dark Side battle.

I need a Dark Side healer, and Daka is it. I still need to run through the Dark Side battles, and Talia is not cutting it. Will replace her with Daka.