Which Character would you Most want to see in the game?

Prev1
MmoProNick
244 posts Member
edited December 2016
The Devs Seem to have issues hearing characters that the community wants, mostly because of the dozens of suggestions that are on the forums.

So I decided to create a nice little poll for everyone to vote on concerning which of the following characters they feel is a most essentially needed addition to the game. Hopefully this will aid the developers in their decisions concerning who to add next.

Which Character would you Most want to see in the game? 72 votes

Jedi Knight Luke
20% 15 votes
Padme Amidala
8% 6 votes
Aura Sing (Major Bounty hunter in the clone wars series, like Cad Bane)
1% 1 vote
Mother Talzin (The most powerful nightsister, {nightsisters seriously need a buff})
9% 7 votes
Rebel Chewbacca (should synergize with Han solo, who is honestly an overhyped character)
1% 1 vote
Bossk (Bounty hunter, has a quick scene in Episode 5 and fights in the Clone Wars)
15% 11 votes
Jango Fett
20% 15 votes
Deathtrooper (the one character from Rogue One who fights that wasn't added)
6% 5 votes
Castas (mentored orphaned Boba Fett with Bossk)
0% 0 votes
Other (Feel free to specify below)
15% 11 votes

Replies

• All good suggestions. And honestly any would be welcomed. I personally would like an R2D2 buff and heal droids or something.
  • ToeFace303 wrote: »
    All good suggestions. And honestly any would be welcomed. I personally would like an R2D2 buff and heal droids or something.

Honestly I think R2D2 is going to end up as a hardware droid in the ships. His astromech droid capabilities are better suited on a ship and not in ground combat.

• Jango has my vote...We need more Dark Side characters, and Jango sounds like done deal to me...XP
  • Lyvren89 wrote: »
    Jango has my vote...We need more Dark Side characters, and Jango sounds like done deal to me...XP

Jango seems to be on every list and poll that concerns this topic.
  • I voted Deathtrooper because we already got loads of Rebels from Rogue One, but just one Empire toon. What's that about?

Luke would be great, too. I'm guessing they plan on adding him to some new thing at a later date. Maybe a new Raid.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Jedi Luke for sure - but through an event like Yoda and Palpatine - no tournament of raids to unlock this iconic toon!

Please and thanks!
  • I voted Deathtrooper because we already got loads of Rebels from Rogue One, but just one Empire toon. What's that about?

Luke would be great, too. I'm guessing they plan on adding him to some new thing at a later date. Maybe a new Raid.

The rancor raid would've made the most sense concerning giving a jedi luke, considering it was where luke made his debut as a jedi knight. Future Rancor rework in sight?

Well, Rogue one was more about revealing more of the struggles of the rebellion while keeping a classic Empire feel for 1st Generation star wars fans to truly enjoy so Disney could reap in the dough.
  • You should've add an All of the Above option.
  • well, I was expecting most people to not know half the suggested characters.
    You should've add an All of the Above option.

• Lost interest in this poll it seems...
  • Jedi Knight Luke of course but also Bodhi Rook?? Why wasn't he included in the Rogue One addition tf.
  • vespermal wrote: »
    Jedi Knight Luke of course but also Bodhi Rook?? Why wasn't he included in the Rogue One addition tf.

Well, as essential as he was, he seems more like a skeevy run-from-a-fight hero, not the kind of guy who fights.
  • MmoProNick wrote: »
    vespermal wrote: »
    Jedi Knight Luke of course but also Bodhi Rook?? Why wasn't he included in the Rogue One addition tf.

Well, as essential as he was, he seems more like a skeevy run-from-a-fight hero, not the kind of guy who fights.

But he is a playable character in Force Arena. So it would make sense that he should be in SWGoH.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    More tuskens
  • Bossk and Doctor Aphra
  • Taco wrote: »
    More tuskens

Really the only one left in PvE is the tusken Elder
    Taco wrote: »
    More tuskens

Really the only one left in PvE is the tusken Elder

And Tusken Brute.

Skeevy? lmfao alright. Listen, he can pilot a ship and I'm sure he can shoot a blaster. He should be in the game.
  • vespermal wrote: »
    MmoProNick wrote: »

Skeevy? lmfao alright. Listen, he can pilot a ship and I'm sure he can shoot a blaster. He should be in the game.[/]

Well, wedge and biggs never fought and their ingame, so yes I see your point
  • Wow, a whopping 7% of the votes for Padme, shocking.
  • Padme Amidala and Jango Fett
  • Jango Fett for definite
  • Prince Xizor, Dash Rendar and his droid Leebo
  • MmoProNick
    244 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Prince wants Prince....
  • Wow, a whopping 7% of the votes for Padme, shocking.

Now 9%
    Wow, a whopping 7% of the votes for Padme, shocking.

Now 9%

Whoa, such a jump
    Wow, a whopping 7% of the votes for Padme, shocking.

Now 9%

Whoa, such a jump

Lmao.
  • I think Bossk would be great. They need to complete the list of BH's Vader asked to find Luke.
  • I have been an adamant Ewok player ever since the idea formed in my head (and the squad formed through lucky pulls of Bronze data packs.) I have painstakingly levelled up both my Ewok Elder and my Chief Chirpa and even my Ewok Scout (who is presently only ~30 shards from) 7 stars. That said, as satisfied as I am with Old Daka being the 5th squad member, I would love to see more Ewok support. I already know that Ewok Warrior and Logray have been templated in the game, now I'd like to see squad characters for them. And to add another idea, I would also love to see a Wicket.

So my votes are cast for the following:

Logray
    Ewok Warrior
    Wicket
    (And C-3PO, Golden God just for laughs)