Who to farm now?

Hey guys! First post here. I am level 51 and have a 5* Sid and Lumi. Both are about to get to 6 stars. I also am about to unlock dooku and get GS to 4*. My question is should I keep farming sid and lumi to 7 stars or should I stop at 6 stars and go after phasma and level her up a bit. GW is pretty easy for me for now. For cantina I'm also going after Daka (50/80) and then thinking Poe after since chewie isn't cutting it. Thoughts? Thanks!

Replies

• Get Sid and Lumi 7* first. You have GS 4* and i can assure you he is a monster. I can advise you - go for Poggle instead of Phasma - his buff is amazing and has pretty good synergy with GS.
  • Poggle over phasma?? Hmmm. That sounds interesting. I was planning on trying to get Kylo to go with phasma for FO synergies. Who else does poggle work well with ?
  • Poggle works well with everybody. You have Geo Soldier and he has good synergy with Poggle. When Poggle buffs, the your team dmg will increase so much.
    Example: My lumi deals 6-7k crit without buff, with the buff 10-11K dmg. Geo Soldier at 4* and full gear, with poggle buff and his assist can deal above 10K and even more if he calls Poggle.
    QGJ is already farmable so I can tell you this - go for him
  • Should I go for him over Poe and Daka? I have Daka at 48/80. Thanks for replying to me
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    If u need a healer for dark side mission unlock Daka first then u can continue to farm other heroes. QGJ is pretty strong and used to be chromium only.
  • Reyia wrote: »
    If u need a healer for dark side mission unlock Daka first then u can continue to farm other heroes. QGJ is pretty strong and used to be chromium only.
    That is a really nice done cosplay in the pic! Anyways do you have QGJ?