Credit heist drops

While I am glad that we even get a credit heist I have to say I am quite ticked off by the credit drops that I get. I know it's RNG but I have literally only ONCE received more than 2.5m credits in a drop and that one time was a 5m. I don't know how many heists we have had but this drop rate for any decent amount of credits is a joke tbh. I know "free stuff you shouldn't complain, blah blah" but while I'm getting 4-5mil every time it hits - which is not very much as we all know - I have guild and shard mates pretty regularly getting a drop of 5m or higher so I am just loosing ground because I can't level or mod my toons despite putting just as much time into the game.

Frankly even a defined drop of, say, 3m every time would be more favourable to me than the current luck driven shenanigans right now.

Replies

• I'm the same. Got 7.5 once and 1.5 a few times. 2.5 every other time.
  • I feel you KeKattia... I don't even remember how long i've been waiting fo this heist, and i got 3mil on the last tier... And about 7-8 toons to promote, and i'm not even talking about leveling them up !
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Are you complaining really? We used to get 1M before...

Credit is a crunch but gear is worse...
  • Yes, we're complaining as the credit needs of the game have increased exponentially over the last 8 months. When you take that into account I wonder if we were better off w the million from before and none of these new needs that chew up credits by the millions.
  • What type of needs? You can't use a toon in tourney nor tank raid if it is not G10.

Mods are taking a lot of credit, but it is less expensive to move your mods than to farm them, especially at high arena level.
  • I got 1.5 both times,ugh
    where is darth jar jar?
  • I got 10m once .... the first time I performed last tier, like a bonus, and after never seen it anymore.
  • As soon you start getting high level mods (5*), credits simply disappear. I had seven million credits a week ago. Now at less than 500K. Need credits!
    Many of my toons need credits now ti be promoted. Credits need to be more plentiful, please.
  • Higher drops would be much appreciated.
  • Higher drops would be much appreciated.

Lower drops are more appreciated by EA :smile: LOL
  • What i have noticed is that the drop seems to depend on the amount of bad guys at the last stage of the heist. Seem to get 5m+ if there are 4 bad guys at the end.

I don't finish it unless there are at least 4 at the end stage.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • ViperPete wrote: »
    What i have noticed is that the drop seems to depend on the amount of bad guys at the last stage of the heist. Seem to get 5m+ if there are 4 bad guys at the end.

I don't finish it unless there are at least 4 at the end stage.

This is a myth, a guild mate just had 6 bad guys and got 1.5m so can't go for that.

I'm not saying necessarily the drops should be increased on the higher end but a little less variance and a more even probability distribution would sure take away some unfairness and and frustration