when bistan becoming f2p?

Weve had the pack on android to be able to 3* combi ship srp you can farm but bistan is still p2p and a serious gamble to get im sure he will become f2p at some point but where hoping in the guild shipments needs to be fairly soon otherwise the pack as a f2p stand view was pointless and i really dont want to spend £300 on a toon i might not even *7

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    he's f2p, in fleet store. Worst store to be in though, i'm most certainly not going to farm him.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I've already seen Bistan in the fleet shipment.
  • Options
    I know but cant farm atm until i have a 7* squadron gotta stay with the curve thats why im hoping hes moved over to guild shipments becaused youve got every other toon pilots at lvl 85 in there including tusken shaman, WHY!!!!
  • Options
    They will probably move him to a cantina node once K2s becomes "available" as well.
  • Options
    Im hoping guild ship but as long as hes farmable
  • Options
    Fleet shipments is f2p. You don't have to pay anything to farm his shards = f2p
    Just because you want to fame ahips instead does not make him p2p
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »

Do you have a 7* squadron probably not who are you farming ships or toons?
  • Options
    @brett94 I haven't used ship currency for a ship in weeks. I have been focusing on the gear and shards because they are much more valuable to me. It is all just preference on what you want to spend your points on. I don't have a 7* fleet either, I run a bunch of 4*s with very good pilots. If you want a stronger fleet then go ahead and spend your money on ships. I want the toons and gear, now I would like to see Bistan have a node but ATM he isn't P2P at all.
  • Options
    phatphil3 wrote: »
    @brett94 I haven't used ship currency for a ship in weeks. I have been focusing on the gear and shards because they are much more valuable to me. It is all just preference on what you want to spend your points on. I don't have a 7* fleet either, I run a bunch of 4*s with very good pilots. If you want a stronger fleet then go ahead and spend your money on ships. I want the toons and gear, now I would like to see Bistan have a node but ATM he isn't P2P at all.

Well daid but im struggling to keep top #200 so atm i have no choice so just from that standview he seems like a p2p toon your right he is techinically f2p but you cant farm him as efficiently if you cant hold arena ranks thats why i said technically so in other words you have to p2p unless you can wait the x amount of time where you can hold arena rank comfortably and ive already spent near enough £1000 on this game in all due respect
  • Options
    brett94 wrote: »
    phatphil3 wrote: »

Well daid but im struggling to keep top #200 so atm i have no choice so just from that standview he seems like a p2p toon your right he is techinically f2p but you cant farm him as efficiently if you cant hold arena ranks thats why i said technically so in other words you have to p2p unless you can wait the x amount of time where you can hold arena rank comfortably and ive already spent near enough £1000 on this game in all due respect

I always stay under 200 and I haven't farmed ships yet, only characters from ship shipments. It's a struggle because everyone has 3-5* ships as a squadron and everyone sees me with 1* ships but I still beat them competively due to leveling up my ships and a few characters of the ships I have.
  • Options

I could argue this all day but I won't.
    F2P means free 2 play. If you are sacrificing playing in ships, It is just F2.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »

I mean ultimately everything is a sacrifice in the game - to spend energy on a character shard to get a 7* or to farm gear - if you farm gear then you may not get that character to the rank he needs to play in a raid. Essentially then that's F2 as well by the same standard.

It's all choices, so a sacrifice in one area is a gain in a different- thus the way you "play" the game- so it's F2P
  • Options
    Vgmaster86 wrote: »
    Supercat wrote: »

I mean ultimately everything is a sacrifice in the game - to spend energy on a character shard to get a 7* or to farm gear - if you farm gear then you may not get that character to the rank he needs to play in a raid. Essentially then that's F2 as well by the same standard.

It's all choices, so a sacrifice in one area is a gain in a different- thus the way you "play" the game- so it's F2P

Bar baze lol
  • Options
    Bistan is not great. He is in FS but I'm not about to farm him.
  • Options
    Ju
    Bistan is not great. He is in FS but I'm not about to farm him.

Just for ships why else do i need him lol
  • Options

I use gw tokens on ship and only boba fett ship in fleet shipments..
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Need another darkside ship but lack of them atm boba is the obvious answer but few and far between not even maxed him yet **** furnaces
  • Options
    There is no need to get ships to 7*, the promotion does almost nothing for the power of the ship. You want five each of light and dark side ships to 5* for the challenges and then you are good. If you are struggling in fleet battles you probably need to focus less on the ships and more on the pilots, like for instance Bistan.
  • Options

Need another darkside ship but lack of them atm boba is the obvious answer but few and far between not even maxed him yet **** furnaces

Oh yea I forgot about that... I already had him maxed because I wasted them on him when I was a noob after iconic characters :wink:
  • Options
    Quick question, I was short on logins to get all 50 blueprints for bistans U-Wing. Is that also in FS? I have everything I need but the ship itself. :/
  • Options
    There is no need to get ships to 7*, the promotion does almost nothing for the power of the ship. You want five each of light and dark side ships to 5* for the challenges and then you are good. If you are struggling in fleet battles you probably need to focus less on the ships and more on the pilots, like for instance Bistan.

Bistan isnt a focus and its just the crew power and synergy which is why i would bring him up have alot of useful and meta based toons geared up the older ones anyway
  • Options

Oh yea I forgot about that... I already had him maxed because I wasted them on him when I was a noob after iconic characters :wink:

Hahaha ive farmed nearly every other toon to maxed what else do i have left to do
  • Options

I may be wrong here, but don't you need 7* ships for the Zeta challenge?
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Nope. Just eight 5-star ships.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Drunior wrote: »
    Quick question, I was short on logins to get all 50 blueprints for bistans U-Wing. Is that also in FS? I have everything I need but the ship itself. :/

yes it does show in fleet shipments