Shard Shop Rogue One characters

So we already had Baze and K2SO.

I was wondering if anyone thinks they will rotate in others eventually. I'm saving up so I can get Shore to at least 4 stars, but am I the only one who thinks that they will put any more in? Or is it just an excuse for K2SO and overpriced Baze, and not a sign of things to come?

Replies

• Also, they have put a bigger emphasis on it by putting both raid gear and now other characters in there, so could this mean they are gonna do more with the shard shop?

Or should I be spending my shipment currency on other things?
  • I think the shard shop needs a rework. With most characters available in some way who is actually farming anyone in there besides K2 and maybe Grievous? Is anyone really cashing in 20shards for 2 shards of resistance pilot? I'd like to see more gear added in there for sure. But maybe it can be the go to spot for new characters that they don't want to yet release in an easier shop or node.
  • ApocLFC wrote: »
    I think the shard shop needs a rework. With most characters available in some way who is actually farming anyone in there besides K2 and maybe Grievous? Is anyone really cashing in 20shards for 2 shards of resistance pilot? I'd like to see more gear added in there for sure. But maybe it can be the go to spot for new characters that they don't want to yet release in an easier shop or node.

+1 shard shop took a big hit when arena/war/cantina started offering stuff besides toon shards, so a reduction in shard shop conversion rates and/or inclusion of exotic toons like jyn/tusken shaman etc.. as something you can get on certain days of the week.

Something can and should be done...
  • that and the guild store, rather than being able to buy the main piece you need or 10-20 of it, I now only have the chance to buy 2-4 at a time. Just seems even more expensive now.
  • Cycle though tourney characters in it after their tourney's gone by?