Quick Question: How Many Heroic AATs can you run in a week?

Do you get locked on your third? Seems that would be the case, but wanted to check.

Replies

• 4 is the absolute max in a week.
  • On phase 3 of 1st one still...started when it came out...raid should scale via # of members in guild.
  • This way those that complain its to easy can group up and have aat tank scale to difficulty lv impossible and those that think its too tough can join small guilds start there own and it should be easier...scale rewards too of coarse...

Been saying this since begining of rancor raid/guilds but maybe, just maybe my logic will resonate now.
  • You do not get locked on your third. We've done 3 in a week with no issue.

@Loose_Lee - honestly, I realize you've been working on the raid a while, but you should just start over. It's so much easier now. You'll finish the entire raid in half the time it takes you to finish the one you started. Our casual sister guild restarted the normal tank, and breezed through it. They complete it in a couple days where the old tank took a week+.
  • Yes i reset it...we were on phase 2 almost to phase 3 i know i had over 35 mil alone, closer to 40 mil on raid and announcement came i reset and were in phase 3 now and i have almost 20 mil alone. So yes it made it easier...but most of my guildies have 1 mil or less. So scaling difficulty to size is really the best solution.

I realize that most of us on forum here are vets and of the 10 million+ downloads of this game from google play alone. The elite that speak on this forum represent less than 1% and the whales are less than half of that.

I am speaking for the huddled masses, the impoverished, the weak... i am not suggezting guild raid size/scaling and rewards as well because i want more.

I am saying this because it is just, it is the right thing to do. And i implore all of you reading this to understand that you are the 1% and to understand the plight of those beneath you.

I say all of this on there behalf.