Triqui
2790 posts Member
So how does this affect to meta?

Replies

• ZarAzi
    249 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    He can counter Poe.
  • Where is he farmable? I got the the message and it said cantina shipments but I don't see him there
  • duffmc81
    107 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    XYgryZLh.jpg
  • Yeah he is not in mine either
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Shipments are on a 6 hour timer, so next refresh he should be there. Or if you really can't stand to wait, 50 crystals...
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Wow, that'll be a nice counter to Poe teams. I'm glad they will eventually add all the characters for f2p people after P2P players get a "sneak peak" of the character for a couple months. Good stuff!!!
  • I wish he was in GW shipments instead.
  • Thundergod wrote: »
    I wish he was in GW shipments instead.

Omg one can dream
  • I got Daka, and just 4*ed Poe. Is this news an auto change to start on QGJ now?
  • Really?! This is news to me but I'm so happy as only have 2* QGJ and haven't levelled or geared him up yet due to his low star level. All catina shipments now going on him.
  • Awesome!!!!
  • Okay so now the question: Daka Poe or QGJ first ?
  • So the only reason everyone wants him is to counter poe?
  • Won't effect the meta for a few weeks.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I got Daka, and just 4*ed Poe. Is this news an auto change to start on QGJ now?

I am 5*ing Poe and moving over to QGJ. Fortunalty I 5* Poe tonight
  • J7000 wrote: »
    I got Daka, and just 4*ed Poe. Is this news an auto change to start on QGJ now?

I am 5*ing Poe and moving over to QGJ. Fortunalty I 5* Poe tonight

That's what I was thinking. Thanks man!
  • I'm using an iphone with the app updated.

Still don't see QGJ as farmable in cantina. :o
  • OK, there we go. I used the force (close, that is).

I force-closed the app, and when I restarted it updated.

FYI, for anyone with the same issue.
  • Xyo
    52 posts Member
    Some people need to take 2 minutes to read...
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    NOTE: Qui-Gon Jinn shards will not appear in Cantina Shipments until the current refresh timer expires, or until you manually refresh the Cantina Shipments.
    925-327-551
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Too bad qgj doesn't have enough potency to reliably remove taunt from poe. Still an awesome hero though.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Time wrote: »
    Too bad qgj doesn't have enough potency to reliably remove taunt from poe. Still an awesome hero though.

Say what? Yes he does and believe it or not the top team in my server dropped his Poe and uses a murdering team that has QGJ and no Poe.
  • QGJ is a great asset even not fighting Poe. Taunts are one thing but there are a lot of buffs to get rid of. His call assist is huge, especially if he calls a heal immunity basic like Sid, Kylo or anakin. And if he calls a huge hitter, even better. I'm glad I have him at 5* and gear 7 already. He may see some arena action soon.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    J7000 wrote: »
    Time wrote: »

Say what? Yes he does and believe it or not the top team in my server dropped his Poe and uses a murdering team that has QGJ and no Poe.

The number one guy on my server (and thorn in my side) also dropped his Poe for QJC a couple weeks ago. I can't even come close to beating him.