Order of gk abilities on ai

I just activated him. Just curious the order in which he uses his abilities is or where I could refer for the info

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    It depends... They seems to have gotten this 9ne kind of right.
    If anyone has a debuff he will use the negotiator.
    If not he will use lead the charge.

Also know he will use lead the charge when ever available, doesn't matter if others are buffed or not, unless the negotiator is available with a debuff on someone.

I believe, not 100% on this one, that he will only use the negotiator if there is a debuff on someone.
  • I could not see ... It was so fast and then Chirrut then Baze then Wedge, then Biggs, then Kenobi again... It was horrible... It was horrible...

*Goes and cry out loud in the corner after losing 12 fights against that Kenobi team...*
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    I could not see ... It was so fast and then Chirrut then Baze then Wedge, then Biggs, then Kenobi again... It was horrible... It was horrible...

*Goes and cry out loud in the corner after losing 12 fights against that Kenobi team...*

Lol.. I feel your pain. 15 seconds, might have been less time as I was astonished, 2 attacks from AI, and the one attack from my b2, and my g11 Ahsoka is dead

kEDqCfW.jpg
  • I am fine with GK being an awesome character. What **** me off is that you can't counter it without him. This removes all my enjoyment of the game.
  • My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I am fine with GK being an awesome character. What **** me off is that you can't counter it without him. This removes all my enjoyment of the game.

I finally beat that crazy thing with this

gE9UAwD.jpg
  • scuba wrote: »
    I am fine with GK being an awesome character. What **** me off is that you can't counter it without him. This removes all my enjoyment of the game.

gE9UAwD.jpg

That is interesting. I'll try Anakin too. Was Chirrut and Baze in the other team as well? To make things crazy hard, the guy at my shard have them with obscene mods. Chirrut at 236 speed, Biggs at 202 and Kenobi at 199. It is a double/triple attack fest until I end up with nothing.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    scuba wrote: »

gE9UAwD.jpg

That is interesting. I'll try Anakin too. Was Chirrut and Baze in the other team as well? To make things crazy hard, the guy at my shard have them with obscene mods. Chirrut at 236 speed, Biggs at 202 and Kenobi at 199. It is a double/triple attack fest until I end up with nothing.

No it was vs the same QGJ zeta lead as above.